Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

MY VAN, MY OFFICE :)

I'm totally new to this business but I'm hard working with my head screwed on, sold I've sold my car and bought for the first time in my life...a van, A Peugeot Partner....and I LOVE IT..!!!

Its not bedded in yet with my industry stained mats, simply cleaned and valeted and awaiting the bumps and grinds of daily life....

My debate is 'WHAT'S THE BEST THINGS TO KEEP IN YOUR VAN...' as a window cleaner..? My Office, my van...

My van is spotless. You don't need the ceremonial paperwork all over the dash etc, you just need your kit. Remember your a window CLEANER. My theory is, no one will trust me to clean their windows if I don't even keep a clean van. I'm sure there are some scruffy gits about that would disagree though ?

My van is spotless. You don't need the ceremonial paperwork all over the dash etc, you just need your kit. Remember your a window CLEANER. My theory is, no one will trust me to clean their windows if I don't even keep a clean van. I'm sure there are some scruffy gits about that would disagree though [emoji23]
Good point well made...I love.the fascinating new glove compartments and overhead shelving to put stuff...it's brilliant [emoji16]. Thanks for the reply, great to chat.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Good point well made...I love.the fascinating new glove compartments and overhead shelving to put stuff...it's brilliant
emoji16.png
. Thanks for the reply, great to chat.
It very quickly goes from new and exciting to same old same old. If its any help, in the cab of my van I have;

A pen

Leaflets

Business cards

My Sum Up Card reader

Microfibre cloths

Scrim

my ipad

Whatever bottle of fizzy drink i'm drinking today

An empty Lucozade bottle (Once you finish the bottle of fizzy drink it will become apparent what this is for)

Oh and fit a dash cam. Every one thinks they can just pull out in front of you because you're in a van and therefore must be slower than them ?

It very quickly goes from new and exciting to same old same old. If its any help, in the cab of my van I have;

A pen
Leaflets
Business cards
My Sum Up Card reader
Microfibre cloths
Scrim
my ipad
An empty Lucozade bottle (Once you finish the bottle of fizzy drink it will become apparent what this is for)

Oh and fit a dash cam. Every one thinks they can just pull out in front of you because you're in a van and therefore must be slower than them [emoji849]
Great assortment of stuff..[emoji16]and empty bottle I figure is refilled in discretion...saw Clarkson do it on top gear once[emoji16] iPad, must get one lol. Cheers for tips, I'm shut eye now fella but keep posting..[emoji16][emoji260][emoji898]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Local A-Z as Google and Tom Tom aren't as smart as they think they are. 
I've found if you search the address on Royal mail they are pretty spot on. With an iPhone you can click the map and it takes you to the navigation app. Royal mail have it pretty spot on, I think its done with their machines. But yeah, Google or TomTom alone ain't trustworthy

A pen

Leaflets

Business cards

My Sum Up Card reader

Microfibre cloths

Scrim

my ipad

Oh and fit a dash cam. Every one thinks they can just pull out in front of you because you're in a van and therefore must be slower than them ?
Tut tut. You’ve forgotten the Tupperware box for the biscuits ?

My van is spotless. You don't need the ceremonial paperwork all over the dash etc, you just need your kit. Remember your a window CLEANER. My theory is, no one will trust me to clean their windows if I don't even keep a clean van. I'm sure there are some scruffy gits about that would disagree though [emoji23]
I want to know why your clients are getting in your van [emoji85] [emoji23]

County Durham Lad

Back