Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

www.bin-cleaner.co.uk??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Brian Mullan

Hi Everyone

I'm interested in learning more about Wheelie Bin Cleaning. The price of a new specially designed trailer is as much as £10,500 Plus VAT. I don't have that kind of money at this time and I've been looking at other options to potentially get into this trade. So I came across www.bin-cleaner.co.uk - Now this guy is selling plans on how to build a wheelie bin cleaning trailer for £125.00(Cost of Plan). He reckons that the cost of materials excluding power washer is under £300.  There's no Facebook page or any links to Trust Pilot where Customers have left reviews as to the veracity of his plan. I'm no welder; but I know that there are local engineering companies which would do the work from the plan if it's legit. There's one video on the website showing his design working with DABCO written on the side of the cleaner. The same video was posted onto YouTube and can be seen below...If anyone has any information about his design plans I'd appreciate a heads up. Thank you. 

I do a couple of my window customers bins occasionally and I found the pressure washer was more hassle than just having a hose pipe, brush and some mild detergent. Plus you get soaked with the pressure washer. The rate of pay is pretty low for it by me so I don't push it.

On 13/10/2018 at 16:02, Brian Mullan said:

Hi Everyone

I'm interested in learning more about Wheelie Bin Cleaning. The price of a new specially designed trailer is as much as £10,500 Plus VAT. I don't have that kind of money at this time and I've been looking at other options to potentially get into this trade. So I came across www.bin-cleaner.co.uk - Now this guy is selling plans on how to build a wheelie bin cleaning trailer for £125.00(Cost of Plan). He reckons that the cost of materials excluding power washer is under £300.  There's no Facebook page or any links to Trust Pilot where Customers have left reviews as to the veracity of his plan. I'm no welder; but I know that there are local engineering companies which would do the work from the plan if it's legit. There's one video on the website showing his design working with DABCO written on the side of the cleaner. The same video was posted onto YouTube and can be seen below...If anyone has any information about his design plans I'd appreciate a heads up. Thank you. 

Hello, 

I know this post is from 2018 but I wondered if you ever went ahead with the purchase or found anything else further about it? I like you, am in a similar position and am keen to purchase the plans to get my local fabricator to make but want the assurance that it is worth the money and is genuine? 
Many thanks 

Jess 

Hello, 

I know this post is from 2018 but I wondered if you ever went ahead with the purchase or found anything else further about it? I like you, am in a similar position and am keen to purchase the plans to get my local fabricator to make but want the assurance that it is worth the money and is genuine? 
Many thanks 

Jess 
He hasn't been on for nearly a year so will be surprised if he replies 

On 13/10/2018 at 16:02, Brian Mullan said:

Hi Everyone

I could build that in a week. Or even buy a facebook 6x4 trailer and redesign and construct a bin mount and lift arm.

Be careful with your money. Plans for that are expensive and easy. 

I'll draw up some plans for free 

I am surrounded by OAPs who get an assisted bin service by the council but its a nightmare because they change the drivers all the time who knows what bin to take out. I think its only a matter of time when the assisted service will be privatised to give the council a break. Going to take it up with my councillor to see what he thinks.

Latest Posts

Back