Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First week

Hi again..so my guest first week on this site and can I just take a few minutes to thank everyone who has commented and gave very valuable advice. The best thing about this site is that the advice coming forward is useful, valid and more importantly non conflictual. Facebook gets argumentative...here it's simple and relevant. Great place... loving it!!!!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Agree I’m currently setting up and the advice/info I’ve had from people on here has proved invaluable

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

How many zeros is that ?

Bought a lotto ticket last night on a whim, think it was a £48 million first prize.  Spent a moment thinking about the things you could do with it, then thought about a couple of clients we have that are literal billionaires.   £48 mil to them probably looks like the petty cash tin.   [emoji848]
I have a few of them and although you might think they are snobs, they aren’t. Along with most lower class they are the best customers. It’s the middle class snobs that think they are loaded that youve gotta watch out for. You usually find them lurking around the new builds keepin up with Joneses.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

How many zeros is that ?

Bought a lotto ticket last night on a whim, think it was a £48 million first prize.  Spent a moment thinking about the things you could do with it, then thought about a couple of clients we have that are literal billionaires.   £48 mil to them probably looks like the petty cash tin.   ?
About 1 more than on your tax return ?

Back