Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

First days clean...

Yes I'm self employed..lol. first clean for a neighbor.. probably underpriced myself but he's a mate. Semi detached and a lick over the conservatory roof for a tenner..ok, next time will be easier as just spruce over but he was pleased and I'm back in 2 weeks..[emoji3][emoji3] oh and I'm booking others too so it's rolling..[emoji3]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Good luck mate. All you need is a start and you're away. It takes a while to get built up but it's something we all have to go through. Unless you buy a round of course lol.

Good luck mate. All you need is a start and you're away. It takes a while to get built up but it's something we all have to go through. Unless you buy a round of course lol.
Thanks for your support..I can't afford a round just yet but for now I'm happy to fight for each and every customer..never being a window cleaner previous, I'm just having that confidence issue that I'm providing a good service and leaving good results... it'll pass. Thanks

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back