Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Which Controller??

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Clearview Lee

I need a new one as it is way out from what my multimeter says it is. I've had it 7 years, so time to change.

Are they pretty much a standard thing or are certain branded ones better??

Cheers!

I need a new one as it is way out from what my multimeter says it is. I've had it 7 years, so time to change.

Are they pretty much a standard thing or are certain branded ones better??

Cheers!
Most of the suppliers sell rebadged Spring controllers. The only other one is a Varistream.

Some others also sell PWM controllers that are cheaper but don't include dead end so they rely on the pump's pressure switch.

Most of the suppliers sell rebadged Spring controllers. The only other one is a Varistream.

Some others also sell PWM controllers that are cheaper but don't include dead end so they rely on the pump's pressure switch.
Oh ok. Thanks!

the one I already have is a Windows Cleaning Warehouse one, but probably one of the above anyway. 

Cheers mate. 

I bought the DA Components one a few weeks ago, love it. Had my Varistream for 5 years until it gave up, and decided to try the DA one this time, glad I did. Smart looking little thing! Plus Darren’s customer service is 2nd to none ??

9A4B92C6-CECF-4001-BF66-17BF09CDE34D.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice one, I might have to order one myself. How do you find it in comparison to your last one? @RyeCleanLiam
Tbh I had no issues with my old varistream one, it lasted me 5 years so I can’t complain lol again it was a digital one but it was pretty simple and effective. 

One of the differences on this new controller is if you tap the off button (don’t hold it down) it tells you what your battery voltage is so you can tell if you’re battery is getting low. Also if it gets below a certain voltage it cuts off to save your battery. You can then over ride that if you want to carry on.

But I just prefer the look of the DA one, and so far it’s performing really well ??

Tbh I had no issues with my old varistream one, it lasted me 5 years so I can’t complain lol again it was a digital one but it was pretty simple and effective. 

One of the differences on this new controller is if you tap the off button (don’t hold it down) it tells you what your battery voltage is so you can tell if you’re battery is getting low. Also if it gets below a certain voltage it cuts off to save your battery. You can then over ride that if you want to carry on.

But I just prefer the look of the DA one, and so far it’s performing really well ??
Thanks mate

Cheers mate, I'm going to have to buy one then ?

Latest Posts

Back