Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

CANVASS SUCCESS...!!

What a day..!! To merely admit that it's only day 2 officially, I did a clean for the wife's parents. This went well, £15 and a repeat order..add next door to them asking, then an hour's canvassing around my cul de sac and bagged 6 more, I'm building and have 15 clients already..!!!!!! I'm buzzing [emoji16][emoji16][emoji16]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

You'll be boring the Wife to bits I bet [emoji3] 
Pmfsl....and so is she.... you've hit the nail right smack bang wallop on the head...and bent it over and hammered it flat into the wood..and smashed the wood to bits..!!![emoji16][emoji16][emoji16].... I've not stopped lol...but a good afternoon by my reckoning

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Great to hear, keep posting updates [emoji106]
Thanks kindly... although I'll try not to get tooooo excited [emoji16][emoji16]. Cheers

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

We've all been there, and I still do [emoji3]
The friendly response was overwhelming...I'm up at 4.50am now to go to my full time job..and it's horrible...so I'm just focusing now on for how much longer [emoji16]

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Nice one! Highlights the power of just getting out there and asking around. Best of luck to you and keep us posted! 

Back