Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Equipment Ireland

Sean murray

Anyone in Ireland?

Where do you get your equipment? I’m in co. Louth. Use sureclean systems in omagh for my wfp stuff but struggle with trad gear. I use ettore stuff and find it hard to get stuff without using uk websites. Which is fine if you are buying a lot of stuff but if you are just after something small then the delivery costs makes it expensive.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I'm in Ireland too, I get  most stuff off sure clean, they do a lot of trad stuff and 8f not ask Brian or Josh, they can get it for you but theirs a place in Dublin, Chemical direct do a lot of stuff, I've gone in their and picked stuff up, huge place and plenty to offer, worth a look?

Parcel Motel works for me here in Dublin.For €4 will cut out any overseas charges incurred normally with Free delivery to Uk .I use it for stuff but get most of my gear Trad & Water fed from Sureclean.Great service.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Not familiar with anywhere selling supplies in Dublin.Found Ailesbury in East Wall to be pricey

Thanks sintesi. Never used parcel motel but seen them around. Will give it a whirl. I agree Sureclean are great they just don’t stock ettore stuff which I have been using since I started and I’m too stubborn to change. I do use them for wfp kit though and can’t fault them. What part of Dublin do you cover?

I use parcel motel myself alot, it's great. I wanted to order Grippa system from Sureclean but no stock so ordered compact system from Window Cleaning Warehouse in Wales where I buy from regularly but for trad I use Window Cleaning Centre.

My system arrived today but have it stored out back as getting van next month. It's ridiculous that there is no options here, I know that Aylesbury sell window cleaning gear as far as I am aware. I got my system and the only received one bracket for securing system to chassis, no bolts, instructions or plates etc. It's things like this that are so annoying, as if there were somewhere local I could drive there and get it sorted asap. Now I have to wait for customer service to get back and then for them to deliver it etc. WFP is only catching on over here in comparison to UK imo.

I use parcel motel myself alot, it's great. I wanted to order Grippa system from Sureclean but no stock so ordered compact system from Window Cleaning Warehouse in Wales where I buy from regularly but for trad I use Window Cleaning Centre.

My system arrived today but have it stored out back as getting van next month. It's ridiculous that there is no options here, I know that Aylesbury sell window cleaning gear as far as I am aware. I got my system and the only received one bracket for securing system to chassis, no bolts, instructions or plates etc. It's things like this that are so annoying, as if there were somewhere local I could drive there and get it sorted asap. Now I have to wait for customer service to get back and then for them to deliver it etc. WFP is only catching on over here in comparison to UK imo.

Hi Daniel Perkins. That is so frustrating. I got a trolley system from pure freedom and had a few problems producing pure water which could have been solved easier if there was a local supplier.
Agree we are a bit behind here

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back