Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water water every where. Where to buy.

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Ok so we all know the Spotless roll out is not quite as 'Coming soon' as they may want us to believe so I'm starting this post to help anyone needing to buy a barrel or tank full either occasionally or regularly. 

If you know a place that sells water near you then drop a name and a contact number here and we'll get a list going.  

Sure, add on Spotless locations but only ones that actually exist. Not anything 'coming soon'  

Not bad idea:

Spotless water- behind Castlepoint, Bournemouth.

[SIZE=12pt]Pure water Supplies: 07714 378533[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Also behind Castlepoint, Bournemouth [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Theres a guy over in Canford heath (Poole) in a unit who sells ‘it’ never used him, don’t know him. I’m sure someone can fill in[/SIZE]

Not bad idea:

Spotless water- behind Castlepoint, Bournemouth.

[SIZE=12pt]Pure water Supplies: 07714 378533[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Also behind Castlepoint, Bournemouth [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Theres a guy over in Canford heath (Poole) in a unit who sells ‘it’ never used him, don’t know him. I’m sure someone can fill in[/SIZE]
Hey RW, I’d be interested in the Canford heath one, as spotless have kindly taken away there Ringwood Road station, any ideas where to on the heath?

The one in Canford Heath is called Wessex Window Cleaning. Just Google them, they are on the industrial estate. You can turn up between 8.15am and 10.40am.

The one in Canford Heath is called Wessex Window Cleaning. Just Google them, they are on the industrial estate. You can turn up between 8.15am and 10.40am.
Thanks, how does the price compare to spotless, can’t see anything on there website relating to water?

Price is similar to spotless, maybe a fraction more but loads of windies use them. 
Ok cheers, So is it a case of pulling up & filling up, outside tank sort of thing, do you need an account or is it pay & go?

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok.....

Firstly, when you find it, you will think you’re in the wrong place. No signwriting or anything. Just an open door. The place looks like a **** hole, but don’t let that put you off. Go in, see Julie, say Peter the window cleaner sent you and she will sort you out (behave yourself!). Pay in cash each time you go. 

I go there every other day. They are lovely people and I’ve got to know other window cleaners who are all very nice.

Ok.....

Firstly, when you find it, you will think you’re in the wrong place. No signwriting or anything. Just an open door. The place looks like a **** hole, but don’t let that put you off. Go in, see Julie, say Peter the window cleaner sent you and she will sort you out (behave yourself!). Pay in cash each time you go. 

I go there every other day. They are lovely people and I’ve got to know other window cleaners who are all very nice.
Thanks for the information Peter, finally are those hours strict hours 10.40? Also is this just weekdays? 

We get water out of the hydrant and run it through di. Works out much cheaper than buying pure.

Latest Posts

Back