Green Pro Clean Ltd

Water water every where. Where to buy.

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Ok so we all know the Spotless roll out is not quite as 'Coming soon' as they may want us to believe so I'm starting this post to help anyone needing to buy a barrel or tank full either occasionally or regularly. 

If you know a place that sells water near you then drop a name and a contact number here and we'll get a list going.  

Sure, add on Spotless locations but only ones that actually exist. Not anything 'coming soon'  

RWCleaning

Not bad idea:

Spotless water- behind Castlepoint, Bournemouth.

Pure water Supplies: 07714 378533

Also behind Castlepoint, Bournemouth 

Theres a guy over in Canford heath (Poole) in a unit who sells ‘it’ never used him, don’t know him. I’m sure someone can fill in

Carts69
3 hours ago, RWCleaning said:

Not bad idea:

Spotless water- behind Castlepoint, Bournemouth.

Pure water Supplies: 07714 378533

Also behind Castlepoint, Bournemouth 

Theres a guy over in Canford heath (Poole) in a unit who sells ‘it’ never used him, don’t know him. I’m sure someone can fill in

Hey RW, I’d be interested in the Canford heath one, as spotless have kindly taken away there Ringwood Road station, any ideas where to on the heath?

Robbo

The one in Canford Heath is called Wessex Window Cleaning. Just Google them, they are on the industrial estate. You can turn up between 8.15am and 10.40am.

Carts69
3 minutes ago, Robbo said:

The one in Canford Heath is called Wessex Window Cleaning. Just Google them, they are on the industrial estate. You can turn up between 8.15am and 10.40am.

Thanks, how does the price compare to spotless, can’t see anything on there website relating to water?

Robbo

Price is similar to spotless, maybe a fraction more but loads of windies use them. 

Carts69
3 minutes ago, Robbo said:

Price is similar to spotless, maybe a fraction more but loads of windies use them. 

Ok cheers, So is it a case of pulling up & filling up, outside tank sort of thing, do you need an account or is it pay & go?

Edited by Carts69

Robbo

Ok.....

Firstly, when you find it, you will think you’re in the wrong place. No signwriting or anything. Just an open door. The place looks like a **** hole, but don’t let that put you off. Go in, see Julie, say Peter the window cleaner sent you and she will sort you out (behave yourself!). Pay in cash each time you go. 

I go there every other day. They are lovely people and I’ve got to know other window cleaners who are all very nice.

Carts69
11 minutes ago, Robbo said:

Ok.....

Firstly, when you find it, you will think you’re in the wrong place. No signwriting or anything. Just an open door. The place looks like a **** hole, but don’t let that put you off. Go in, see Julie, say Peter the window cleaner sent you and she will sort you out (behave yourself!). Pay in cash each time you go. 

I go there every other day. They are lovely people and I’ve got to know other window cleaners who are all very nice.

Thanks for the information Peter, finally are those hours strict hours 10.40? Also is this just weekdays? 

Robbo

Yes 8.15 to 10.40am and only weekdays. 

Carts69
1 minute ago, Robbo said:

Yes 8.15 to 10.40am and only weekdays. 

Super, thanks for that! I shall drop in there next week

Robbo

Ok cool. I may even see you. I have the silver Toyota hiace and look like brad pitt

or more like his cousin...

Sess!

Edited by Robbo

Carts69
2 minutes ago, Robbo said:

Ok cool. I may even see you. I have the silver Toyota hiace and look like brad pitt

or more like his cousin...

...sess!

Hahaha, yea I’ll keep an eye out for you Mr Pitt 

vertigo

Spotless Water -Derby - Access Self Storage

Osmaston Park Road
DE24 8BT

Alan McCabe

Spotless Orpington Kent 6am-11pm 

solarpanelcleaningltd

We get water out of the hydrant and run it through di. Works out much cheaper than buying pure.

Pit Creature

Anyone know where you can buy pure water in the north east?

Master Jedi Alejandro
On 06/11/2018 at 23:27, solarpanelcleaningltd said:

We get water out of the hydrant and run it through di. Works out much cheaper than buying pure.

How does one get access to hydrant and mains water (the grates in the street, I mean). I saw a power washer using one once but never got a chance to ask him.