Den

Windows tablet using George

Den

Have been using George window cleaning software and it does everything I need but was wondering if anyone used a window tablet, I use a laptop and print out worksheets for the week but was maybe thinking that it might be easier to updated whilst out working instead. 

Jango

I know people who use a netbook, they take that with them. I’m like you, would love a tablet to take with me save printing out. I’m considering the acre netbook with 128 ssd. With netbooks you need storage for updates, of windows. 

Maund

To much faffing, pen and paper 👍😊

Iron Giant

The trouble is with a windows os netbook or tablet is that windows do stupidly big updates and it fills the memory upon them in no time, as for the George is it the really old one the integrated one with Aworka as I know aworka has an app just don't know how good it is. 

Den

Mate of mine as given me a windows tablet going to pick it up over the weekend will give it a try next week nothing ventured and all that so will update this thread after a week or so. 

Den

Been using the a 9” tablet works ok everything functions as it should the only thing is my fingers are too fat for the keyboard and it can be a little fiddly think I will stick to my notepad and printed list and just update when I’m home as the time saved isn’t much really. 

Glad I wasn’t using a phone, as I’m catching up with @Part Timer getting old so would have struggled I reckon.

Part Timer

I don't own a tablet or a laptop, far to new fangled for someone like me. 

Den

Yes this modern technology is a lot different to the  valves,tubes dials what your used too 😝