Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

flat tank for sale

kevinc250

hi everyone,due to a change of stystem I have a 800l flat tank for sale,this was custom made for me by steve scargill a couple of years ago and if i'm honest I've outgrown it now-which isn't a bad thing I guess,

the tank is well and truly baffled and is re-inforced so you can put all manner of things on top of it without a qualm,it includes an immersion heater port (I have an immersion for it which i'll throw in),two outlets for the pumps an outlet for the use of a pressure washer or quick fill for a backpack if you want,four ports for di vessel storage or just storage your choice.

i'll include two second hand schurflo pumps and two controllers with this for the buyer to wire up and install.

the tank has two re-inforced plates welded on to the rear of the tank for power up reels to be sat onto.

it taking up space now so before I ebay this i'd offer it to you guys for just £200 cash

i'm located just outside of leeds 

tank dimensions are 1220 wide by 2130 long so suitable for a swb van like vivaro traffic or transit etc

please no messers or tank kickers because at this price its a bargain although it has a lot of cosmetic marks etc its all useable

i'll add a picture later

I also have a couple of these for sale. Not been in use for a couple of years so I will need to check them for leaks but if anyone is interested, PM me. Also in Leeds

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

I think they are 800 litre tanks, flat. They were designed for transporter. Il go £200 each.

I think they are 800 litre tanks, flat. They were designed for transporter. Il go £200 each.

hi everyone,due to a change of stystem I have a 800l flat tank for sale,this was custom made for me by steve scargill a couple of years ago and if i'm honest I've outgrown it now-which isn't a bad thing I guess,

the tank is well and truly baffled and is re-inforced so you can put all manner of things on top of it without a qualm,it includes an immersion heater port (I have an immersion for it which i'll throw in),two outlets for the pumps an outlet for the use of a pressure washer or quick fill for a backpack if you want,four ports for di vessel storage or just storage your choice.

i'll include two second hand schurflo pumps and two controllers with this for the buyer to wire up and install.

the tank has two re-inforced plates welded on to the rear of the tank for power up reels to be sat onto.

it taking up space now so before I ebay this i'd offer it to you guys for just £200 cash

i'm located just outside of leeds 

tank dimensions are 1220 wide by 2130 long so suitable for a swb van like vivaro traffic or transit etc

please no messers or tank kickers because at this price its a bargain although it has a lot of cosmetic marks etc its all useable

i'll add a picture later

IMG_0313.JPG

IMG_0314.JPG

pipes were cut and the tank pressured washed before it came out of the van,the pictures are here so you can judge how it would sit in your van theres a fair few bits of extras which i'll include but at this price i'll not bother to take piccies and post them if i'm honest as the price is so low it is priced to sell not for me to get the most amount of money as the tanks getting in my way now

i'm being messed about by people saying they'll call round and don't-at my time of life I don't have time-which i'll never get back waiting for people to view,it is what it is

i'm based in ls22 and would prefer collection on a weekend morning if preferable

Last edited by a moderator:
Back