Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Download Our IOS and Android App! Read more... ×
Clarkus84

Best winter gloves??

Clarkus84

Just stepped out the door and jebus it's cold!!!!gonna have to get myself some decent gloves.what's the best gloves for winter??

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Oli

I’ve been using a pair of Showa 282 for the past week. It’s early days but I’m really happy with them so far

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

scottish cleaning service
1 hour ago, Oli said:

I’ve been using a pair of Showa 282 for the past week. It’s early days but I’m really happy with them so far

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Just bought a pair from ebay for £15.99 xxl size. Will try them out on my pressure washing jobs.

RWCleaning

I’m looking for a thin, warm and water proof pair, ideally under £15 as I always end up losing them.

P4dstar
17 hours ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Used a pair this morning, couldn't feel my fingers 20 mins in. I've got the argon extra ones. Bonus though, my hands don't smell like they do in the other ones.

Was wearing a pair this morning when I was emptying all the water from my PW. Will be keeping it in the van because its insured in there. Worried about the water inside freezing so I ran it till air came out. Insulated around the pump now just incase any water still lurking about in there. :1f609: 

P4dstar
6 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Was wearing a pair this morning when I was emptying all the water from my PW. Will be keeping it in the van because its insured in there. Worried about the water inside freezing so I ran it till air came out. Insulated around the pump now just incase any water still lurking about in there. :1f609: 

Just bought myself an oil filled rad from Screwfix, on offer at £30. I'm gonna pop that in the back of the van to stop freezing over the next few months I reckon. This is definitely the time of year that sorts the men from the boys mate!

2 minutes ago, P4dstar said:

Just bought myself an oil filled rad from Screwfix, on offer at £30. I'm gonna pop that in the back of the van to stop freezing over the next few months I reckon. This is definitely the time of year that sorts the men from the boys mate!

Aye, might cost a dollar a night but worth every penny. My mate ruined many tubs of paint because he would not put a heater in, he does now.

P4dstar
Just now, scottish cleaning service said:

Aye, might cost a dollar a night but worth every penny. My mate ruined many tubs of paint because he would not put a heater in, he does now.

I was considering one for the garage... The wife told me I can sod off if I think i'm warming a room that no ones in all night just so i'm not cold in the mornings 😂