Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hi Everyone

Oli

Hi everyone.

My names Oli and I’m based in South Yorkshire. Looking forward to being part of the community, everyone seems friendly and offers solid advice.

I’ll do my best to use the search function before asking stupid stuff!!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Hi everyone.

My names Oli and I’m based in South Yorkshire. Looking forward to being part of the community, everyone seems friendly and offers solid advice.
I’ll do my best to use the search function before asking stupid stuff!!

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
Welcome on board, Yup use the search function as a lot of stuff has been covered and nothing wrong with bringing up old posts as well as starting new one's

County Durham Lad

As long as you stay off the 'S' postcodes we'll get on just fine!   [emoji35]

Nahh Just kidding, welcome to the forum! [emoji481]

[emoji23] Hi mate, how’s it going?
I’ve spoken to you a couple of times on the phone when using your lead generation.
Got loads of quality regular customers from it [emoji1360]
I’ve got a few ‘S’ postcodes but it’s all over Rotherham way, you don’t go that far do you?

One of our franchisees covers Rotherham. Cant miss him. Looks like a mini Vin Diesel.  Proper gym rat  
I'm based in Rotherham, think I might have seen him, or at least a windy that answers that description- does he have a silver van?

Edit: just realized he would have had the green pro logo so can't have been him!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Posts

Back