Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Brand New Venture - Hi Guys

WCF

Help Support WCF:

BrummyJohn

Hi guys,

Ex builder that had a bit of an accident that left me house bound for a couple of years.

I run a home based PC business but that kinda runs itself these days and wanted to do something that gets me out of the house.

After researching ways to get red algae off my house here in Donegal, Ireland I stumbled across soft washing and window cleaning.

This seems to be a perfect fit me and i'm very excited to get up and running.

Being a newbie, I know i'm gonna be looking for plenty of help going forward but hopefully i'll be able to contribute more in the future.

Regards

John

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys,
Ex builder that had a bit of an accident that left me house bound for a couple of years.

I run a home based PC business but that kinda runs itself these days and wanted to do something that gets me out of the house.

After researching ways to get red algae off my house here in Donegal, Ireland I stumbled across soft washing and window cleaning.

This seems to be a perfect fit me and i'm very excited to get up and running.

Being a newbie, I know i'm gonna be looking for plenty of help going forward but hopefully i'll be able to contribute more in the future.

Regards
John
Hello@BrummyJohn
Welcome you might want to subscribe to this thread, for some local support or knowledge. Where abouts in Donegal are you. Good luck

https://windowcleaningforums.co.uk/applications/tapatalk/index.php?/topic/24401-Are-there-any-members-from-N.Ireland-on-here.

Are there any members from N.Ireland on here

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Thanks for all the words of inspiration  guys.

Haven't done any jobs as yet, tons of research and i've got an equipment list that i'm ready to begin acquiring.

I live in a small seaside town called Buncrana which is part of the Inishowen peninsular of Donegal and from what I can tell there is zero competition in this particular field.

Virtually all domestic properties here have serious issues with roof moss and also red lychen is a big problem.

At the minute I'm putting together a FB page + Website + flyers, hopefully this will get me up and running with new customers

Cheers

John

Thanks for all the words of inspiration  guys.

Haven't done any jobs as yet, tons of research and i've got an equipment list that i'm ready to begin acquiring.

I live in a small seaside town called Buncrana which is part of the Inishowen peninsular of Donegal and from what I can tell there is zero competition in this particular field.

Virtually all domestic properties here have serious issues with roof moss and also red lychen is a big problem.

At the minute I'm putting together a FB page + Website + flyers, hopefully this will get me up and running with new customers

Cheers
John

Best of luck I’m in Kildare if I can be of any assistance just shout

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back