Green Pro Clean Ltd

Cleaner Planner Vs Aworka

Squeegee App
58 minutes ago, meridion said:

@Squeegee App Also if i delete a customer from the App and they are a Gocardless Customer, will it automatically Cancel them as a Customer on GoCardless? I may have accidentally linked a real Customer  to a made up one on the App!

Hi again, 

The GoCardless mandate is with the email address and details that have been set up through GoCardless, so unless all of these match, there's no chance of charging them accidentally. If you deleted the customer in squeegee then no charge can be made 🙂 I'll send the csv and instructions now 👍

Skxawng

Hi, I'm wanting to start the 30 day trial of squeegee premium to try out in parallel with my current method (paper book).

I've around 300 customers. How long is it going to take me to input them all? About a third do GC and a third do online transfers and a third cash/cheque. 

Is it a similar length of time with all the different apps?

Squeegee App
12 minutes ago, Skxawng said:

Hi, I'm wanting to start the 30 day trial of squeegee premium to try out in parallel with my current method (paper book).

I've around 300 customers. How long is it going to take me to input them all? About a third do GC and a third do online transfers and a third cash/cheque. 

12 minutes ago, Skxawng said:

Hi there, 

If you only have a paper record of your customers, it's going to take a while! What we'd suggest is inputting customers a round at a time as you're needing to use their details. 

If you would like to schedule a walk through, we're happy to provide this, just get in touch with a number and a good time for us to call. 

Many Thanks 🙂 

RyeCleanLiam

Just found this thread. I’ve been using Squeegee for a year now, and in that year it has massively improved. I loved it from the off but as my business has grown and my practices improved over time Squeegee has grown with it. I would say in some cases Squeegee has even improved my business practices, helping me to be more organised, pushing more onto GoCardless, sending reminder texts etc. It is seriously probably the best thing I have added to my business, and the support is always top class. 

Green Pro Clean Ltd
8 hours ago, RyeCleanLiam said:

Just found this thread. I’ve been using Squeegee for a year now, and in that year it has massively improved. I loved it from the off but as my business has grown and my practices improved over time Squeegee has grown with it. I would say in some cases Squeegee has even improved my business practices, helping me to be more organised, pushing more onto GoCardless, sending reminder texts etc. It is seriously probably the best thing I have added to my business, and the support is always top class. 

We switched about 2 months back to Squeegee from CP due to lack of customer support from CP.  We now run our staff and our franchisees from a cell phone.  

The product is the best of it's type by a country mile and the support is actually unrivalled.  Not once had 'We are now closed but leave a message and perhaps we'll get back to you on Monday'

RyeCleanLiam
12 hours ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

We switched about 2 months back to Squeegee from CP due to lack of customer support from CP.  We now run our staff and our franchisees from a cell phone.  

The product is the best of it's type by a country mile and the support is actually unrivalled.  Not once had 'We are now closed but leave a message and perhaps we'll get back to you on Monday'

I can definitely second that Green. They may not thank me for telling people this but I’ve messaged before at 11pm at night and had a response, unbelievable. I know the guys absolutely love the App they have developed and love working on it so I’m hoping that support and development will never cease. I know you were always a massive advocate of CP so you must have been impressed to switch.

Green Pro Clean Ltd

What I will say... The only downside so far @Squeegee App is the server is noticeably slow but i'm sure this will develop soon.   

dazmond

ive been using cleaner planner for a few years now and pay £18 a month which is ok.its far better than the george program i was using before.......

as a sole trader i dont need anymore "features" than CP already provides......

i had a problem with email invoicing a while ago and emailed CP support,they replied and fixed the issue within 30 mins....no need to talk to them on the phone....

obviously when a software program is still in its infancy/development stage they are keen to give the customers what they want in the program for a cheap price but like everybody they all need to make it worth their while financially too hence the price rises once their fully established(just like us when we ve built a good round up)......