Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardner doport brush

WCF

Help Support WCF:

tench0771

Used my Gardner dopoint brush for 4 days and it started to go strate away nit that impressed lucky i alao brought a flocked ultimate so thats on my pole now aa its hard wering and likes hot water shame as the dopoint was a lot liter and was nice to use, i sold it to my m8 for £25 at a loss but hay ho

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I loved it when I first bought it when it first came out, yes it didn’t last long, I bought a new one after 12weeks I think. And the one I have now is probably gone, but I regularly swap between that and other brushes now depending on the job etc.

But the inner middle bristles all seem to get stuck together and just lay flat for some reason. You can’t get them straight again either

I loved it when I first bought it when it first came out, yes it didn’t last long, I bought a new one after 12weeks I think. And the one I have now is probably gone, but I regularly swap between that and other brushes now depending on the job etc.

But the inner middle bristles all seem to get stuck together and just lay flat for some reason. You can’t get them straight again either

Agree 100% about the inner bristles. Everyone bums and blows about them. They flatten in no time and I find that they end up not scrubbing aswell

for hot water the ultmate stiff is good and the flocked is to i work on the coast and find the flocked beta it gets the salt off the glass much easer and it fiels silky smove on the fraims and glass has a melt effect  i would like to see a flocked extreme or a liter stock for the flocked ultmate 

Last edited by a moderator:
I need a new brush. I’ve had the DuPont ultimate for the last few months. It’s ok.

Ive already got the extreme natural, and a couple of other brushes for other things.

But want to try another new brush.

Is there anything good/special about the orange & white bristles ultimate brush??

I need a new brush. I’ve had the DuPont ultimate for the last few months. It’s ok.

Ive already got the extreme natural, and a couple of other brushes for other things.

But want to try another new brush.

Is there anything good/special about the orange & white bristles ultimate brush??
 Not really! I've got em all, the orange is ok at best. I would really miss the natural bristles now if I didn't have them anymore.

I've been using the Dupont ultimate for first cleans this weekend, its a very aggressive little brush. I stopped using it not long after I bought because I got the extreme and liked that.

One brush I bought lately and I really like is the new xline dupont, very good for getting frames cleaned. It gets all the algae out from the edges of the frames, none of my gardiner brushes can compete. But its bristles splay a lot so it's not very good for accuracy work.

I get bored easy so I'm always having brush "phases" The extreme is the one i always go back to. 10" with pencils and 14" with 4x red fans, love them both.

I have just fitted 6x 1.4mm pencil jets to the 10", its like a rinse bar on the glass. Normal rinse bars don't have the power to flush stuff down but this does, I drilled through the quick loq connector so I could have 2 pencils close together when the jets hit the glass they form a complete rinse bar. Its pretty cool, just something to keep me content, till I think of something else.

Nothing is better than a new brush or water delivery arrangement, makes my day so much more interesting.

Not really! I've got em all, the orange is ok at best. I would really miss the natural bristles now if I didn't have them anymore.

I've been using the Dupont ultimate for first cleans this weekend, its a very aggressive little brush. I stopped using it not long after I bought because I got the extreme and liked that.

One brush I bought lately and I really like is the new xline dupont, very good for getting frames cleaned. It gets all the algae out from the edges of the frames, none of my gardiner brushes can compete. But its bristles splay a lot so it's not very good for accuracy work.

I get bored easy so I'm always having brush "phases" The extreme is the one i always go back to. 10" with pencils and 14" with 4x red fans, love them both.

I have just fitted 6x 1.4mm pencil jets to the 10", its like a rinse bar on the glass. Normal rinse bars don't have the power to flush stuff down but this does, I drilled through the quick loq connector so I could have 2 pencils close together when the jets hit the glass they form a complete rinse bar. Its pretty cool, just something to keep me content, till I think of something else.

Nothing is better than a new brush or water delivery arrangement, makes my day so much more interesting.
Yeh I like trying out new brushes. Hmm maybe I’ll just stick to the DuPont ultimate. And keep changing my mind between that & the extreme natural....

Hello @Alex Gardiner

feel free if you would rather not answer this, but I’m just curious, obviously your brushes & poles are very popular and rightly so.

But what’s the most popular brush (sales wise)? Or top 2 or 3 popular? At a guess.

Yeh I’ll definitely be trying out the extreme sill brush. Will it be coming in a variety of stiffness or are you just doing a all round medium for now Alex?

Hello @Alex Gardiner

feel free if you would rather not answer this, but I’m just curious, obviously your brushes & poles are very popular and rightly so.

But what’s the most popular brush (sales wise)? Or top 2 or 3 popular? At a guess.
Hi RWC

I do know exactly which our best selling brushes are?

This is not something that I would publicly share though - nothing personal ?

Do you have any new brush designs in the pipeline Alex?
Xtreme Sill is in final stages

35cm Universal Sill is nearing completion

Also we will be tweaking the stock design of every brush for Spring 2019

Yeh I’ll definitely be trying out the extreme sill brush. Will it be coming in a variety of stiffness or are you just doing a all round medium for now Alex?
Hoping to bring it out in:

Medium Mixed

DuPont Hybrid

Flocked

Stiff

Back