Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Settling down

Hi everyone.. been off here for a week just to really focus on getting all the advice coming down on paper n getting out there n doing... everything is going really well now..pleased with my new customers and they're pleased with me...one brilliant piece of advice I now use came out a green Pro clean video on YouTube.... using the 5 headers to new customers.. Access, payment, personality etc ...I use this now after one customer of mine decided to grow 30 rose bushes everywhere I need to be when cleaning...im leaning fast.!![emoji316][emoji316][emoji316]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Hi everyone.. been off here for a week just to really focus on getting all the advice coming down on paper n getting out there n doing... everything is going really well now..pleased with my new customers and they're pleased with me...one brilliant piece of advice I now use came out a green Pro clean video on YouTube.... using the 5 headers to new customers.. Access, payment, personality etc ...I use this now after one customer of mine decided to grow 30 rose bushes everywhere I need to be when cleaning...im leaning fast.!!
emoji316.png
emoji316.png
emoji316.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Words to live by. 

Back