Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gutter sucker jnr

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Never had one but I guarantee it will block the centre inlet very easily all centre inlets block side entry works far more efficiently as it helps the vortex action of the vac I have never had side entry vac block and we do thousands of meters per year , I sold the only front entry vac I had as it was a pain the slightest lump of hard moss would block it 

Never had one but I guarantee it will block the centre inlet very easily all centre inlets block side entry works far more efficiently as it helps the vortex action of the vac I have never had side entry vac block and we do thousands of meters per year , I sold the only front entry vac I had as it was a pain the slightest lump of hard moss would block it 

Aye the side inlet lets the air flow in around the side and prevents blocking. I can't see by the Maxblast at 6500 lpm for only £200. Set of poles for £350 and a £180 camera and your good to go. I will be using mine on Monday, mid terrace and small conservatory £80 for an hour's work, here's hoping. Another 9 and my setup has paid for itself in jig time.

Latest Posts

Back