Joshyouare

Few more questions (again lol)

P4dstar
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

Welcome @Barry-the-roofer-man the UK model is very different to what you do in the US. 

Here domestic clients have their windows cleaned monthly, outside only and with pre arranged access so they dont need to wait home for us. 

The majority of lads are using WFP here and clean anywhere from 10 - 30 residences daily. 

US practices and UK practices are to different kettles of fish in this business.    

Customer of mine had some friends over from the states a few months back, they had never even seen WFP. I know they exist over there because of the likes of @LukeTheWindowCleaner. I remember reading that they often have annual cleans that cost a fortune and take half a day instead of regular maintenance cleans.

Edited by P4dstar

Barry-the-roofer-man
Customer of mine had some friends over from the states a few months back, they had never even seen WFP. I know they exist over there because of the likes of [mention=6945]LukeTheWindowCleaner[/mention]. I remember reading that they often have annual cleans that cost a fortune and take half a day instead of regular maintenance cleans.

I actually find that most people don’t want to wash their own windows but forget about paying someone else to do their windows. And a lot of businesses don’t see the need to keep the windows clean even though it affects their business, especially restaurants.
To get the big clients, I not only have to have my business license, but I have to be insured and bonded. This ends up costing nearly a thousand dollars a year with no guarantees. The guy starting his own business can’t do what the national franchise chains do, even if he does a better job. Rough.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app