Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Rain stops play

Looks like we are going to have to knock it on the head today, it's raining cats and dogs. I am instead going to use the time to knock on approx 60 doors and canvas them,I've got an area in mind, thinking I might get two mayby three bites. Chocs awaaaaay ?

Looks like we are going to have to knock it on the head today, it's raining cats and dogs. I am instead going to use the time to knock on approx 60 doors and canvas them,I've got an area in mind, thinking I might get two mayby three bites. Chocs awaaaaay ?
Yep, not raining yet but blowing a gale out here in Bournemouth. With showers on & off all day apparently. All the best mate but you better not be knocking on my patch!!

They put a weather warning out here, can hardly believe it [emoji50] we’ve had a few spells of rain and its generally dull but nothing wrong. if that calls for a weather warning then people have gone soft [emoji849]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Weather's caught me out today seen it quite hard this morning and thought nope not today so got on with something else and it's not been too bad just showers had plenty on to get done too and I'm only down the road from you [emoji52]

Weather's caught me out today seen it quite hard this morning and thought nope not today so got on with something else and it's not been too bad just showers had plenty on to get done too and I'm only down the road from you [emoji52]

They’re tryna wind us up half the time i swear. Coming down heavy now, just finished the round [emoji123] tumble dryers gonna be busy

Yeh I took today off. Been dry for 2hrs now & not windy atm here in Bournemouth. We have another weather warning Friday here!! We’ll see what happens 

Only had a couple of hours rain in Norfolk from 7 til 9 approx and I managed to be inside of an office cleaning the inside windows. Finished that then went to clean my ex mother in laws windows which takes 90 mins. After that it’s the weekend. No more til mon morn!!

Working in the rain today clearing gutters at a church. Got talking to the lightening conductor guys who were repairing the aluminum lightening cable. They said they were down in Sheffield and someone was in the carpark when they locked their van. They had an electronic gadget that copied their signal. Next morning their van was missing, the police said its rife down here.

Working in the rain today clearing gutters at a church. Got talking to the lightening conductor guys who were repairing the aluminum lightening cable. They said they were down in Sheffield and someone was in the carpark when they locked their van. They had an electronic gadget that copied their signal. Next morning their van was missing, the police said its rife down here.
We have a keyless ignition in our BMW. We keep our fob in a metal biscuit tin to stop thieves with this type of software 

Back