Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Joshyouare

How much would you charge?

Joshyouare

Another one of these questions.

Just got back from a bit of canvassing for the first time, knocked only about 15 doors - going to do some more this afternoon. It was all "we've already got a window cleaner" or the people just weren't in which is to be expected.

However I got 1 who was in and they said they had a window cleaner but feel free to give us a quote. I look at the front, and then round side and back.

So on the side theres 1 window which is like loads of mini windows with really thick wooden frames (15 mini windows). And then round the back, it's very similar to the front, with a glass door. Other side 1 window.

Picture is below - just wondering what people would charge. I seem to have quoted very highly compared to what her window cleaner is doing it for.

44fda0773906b2a843caeab31d4b9142.png

Part Timer

There'd be windies queueing up to do that up my way at around £20 give or take a fiver. As long as I was nearby I'd want £25 for that.

Cookie

£30 to £35.

2 minutes ago, Cookie said:

£30 to £35.

That's WFP btw. It would take ages to do trad due to the small panes.

Joshyouare

I quoted 30, and she said that she thinks the current window cleaner does it for 16. I then said I could do it every 2 months and she sounded a little more interested - anyway I left a card.

Edited by Joshyouare

Part Timer
10 minutes ago, Joshyouare said:

I quoted 30, and she said that she thinks the current window cleaner does it for 16. I then said I could do it every 2 months and she sounded a little more interested - anyway I left a card.

As I said £20 give or take a fiver, bit of advice if she's prepared to drop the other windie for a few quid she'll invariably do it to you later.

Skxawng

£25 monthly too.

Part Timer

Just noticed this is in the Traditional section, my price is based on WFP

Daniel Perkins

Tedious doing it trad, 16 quid is a terrible price trad for the size of that house imo. Would definitely wfp that, so much easier. Agree with lads £25 is about right on the reg.

Edited by Daniel Perkins

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I'd want £40 - £50 to trad that.  £30 for WFP