Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Scratch glass waver

It's likely that nobody on here makes people sign a waiver to limit responsibility for scratching glass. It wouldn't look good for the customers point of view and gleaming insurance kinda covers you for that anyway as an option. I'm assuming that's why there's been no replies at least.

I have a few new build houses to price.
Im sure they will be scratched.
Just wanting to cover my back.
gleaming insurance kinda covers you for that anyway as an option?
how you mean im with gleaming thought they cover this as standard?

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I have a few new build houses to price.
Im sure they will be scratched.
Just wanting to cover my back.
gleaming insurance kinda covers you for that anyway as an option?
how you mean im with gleaming thought they cover this as standard?

Every building site glass will have the odd scratches here and there just make sure on the toughened glass you don’t use a blade because they will scratch so easy

Any one have the above they will pm me
Cheers

GLASS SCRATCH/DAMAGE WAIVER

AGREEMENT

Construction Clean Up Agreement and Disclaimer
THIS AGREEMENT is made this _______ day of _________, __________
(the “Effective Date"), by and between
____________________________________________ (Insert company name).

(Insert company name). agrees to provide ‘Owner’ construction clean­up type window cleaning services in exchange for the agreed upon sum of £________.___ due and payable at the completion of the job.
These cleaning services are to include the cleaning of all windows facing the outside of the building. Cleaning is to be done on the inside and outside of each pane of glass.
Disclaimer
(Insert company name) and its employee’s or subcontractors use industry approved cleaning procedures including scrapers to clean windows requiring ‘construction clean­up’. We take care not to damage your glass. However, there is always the danger on any construction project that windows may become damaged or scratched by the many different trades’ people that work around them. This damage and/or scratches can easily hide underneath the dirt and other materials found on the glass. Also some Heat Treated glass (Heat Strengthened & Tempered) may have defects that result in fabricating debris being embedded in the glass. These defects may not visible to the naked eye. These fabricating debris can be dislodged during normal window cleaning using a razor blade knife resulting in light scratches on the surface of the glass.

With respect to the above paragraph, it is agreed by the undersigned, while performing ‘construction clean­up’ on your windows, (insert company name). (and/or its subcontractors) WILL NOT be held liable or responsible for any damage or scratches found on these windows or window frames.

By my signature below I understand and agree to the terms of the agreement and to the waiver of liability above.
Signed_______________________________________
Date _____________
Owner / Responsible Party Signed_______________________________________ Date _____________

I’ve dropped you a message Halton.

Dane

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

GLASS SCRATCH/DAMAGE WAIVER

AGREEMENT

Construction Clean Up Agreement and Disclaimer
THIS AGREEMENT is made this _______ day of _________, __________
(the “Effective Date"), by and between
____________________________________________ (Insert company name).

(Insert company name). agrees to provide ‘Owner’ construction clean­up type window cleaning services in exchange for the agreed upon sum of £________.___ due and payable at the completion of the job.
These cleaning services are to include the cleaning of all windows facing the outside of the building. Cleaning is to be done on the inside and outside of each pane of glass.
Disclaimer
(Insert company name) and its employee’s or subcontractors use industry approved cleaning procedures including scrapers to clean windows requiring ‘construction clean­up’. We take care not to damage your glass. However, there is always the danger on any construction project that windows may become damaged or scratched by the many different trades’ people that work around them. This damage and/or scratches can easily hide underneath the dirt and other materials found on the glass. Also some Heat Treated glass (Heat Strengthened & Tempered) may have defects that result in fabricating debris being embedded in the glass. These defects may not visible to the naked eye. These fabricating debris can be dislodged during normal window cleaning using a razor blade knife resulting in light scratches on the surface of the glass.

With respect to the above paragraph, it is agreed by the undersigned, while performing ‘construction clean­up’ on your windows, (insert company name). (and/or its subcontractors) WILL NOT be held liable or responsible for any damage or scratches found on these windows or window frames.

By my signature below I understand and agree to the terms of the agreement and to the waiver of liability above.
Signed_______________________________________
Date _____________
Owner / Responsible Party Signed_______________________________________ Date _____________

Cheers m8 appreciated thanks

I’ve dropped you a message Halton.

Dane

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
Thank you

Back