ks789

Rear view cameras

ks789

Got a ford tansit connect, reversing hasnt been too much of a problem, but im moving onto this close where parking is a right ball ache. could be even trickier reversing into the dodgy little spaces in the dark etc. wonder anyone use a reasonable price but effective reversing camera, good for night use too. 

AGlassAct

I’ve just ordered another cheap kit for my next van. The camera was £10 and the tft screen around £12. I installed parking sensors to my current van as well as the above for around £30 a couple of years ago. It can be a time consuming job but in my opinion it’s well worth the effort. You’ll also find that all cameras work in the dark pretty well, it’s surprising how much light the reversing lights generate. I was dubious when I first installed mine but have been very impressed - hence fitting a similar kit to my new van

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

ks789

yep, will be worth it, can pay stupid pounds ive seen online today but looks like some good price too. clipping a car would be bad enough but even more so a person. just gives that extra safety.

Stevieboy

Very handy things. I like the ones which retro fit in your high level brake light. 

ks789

yes im not too up on it but my mate looking at my van today reckoned have one at the number plate light.

scottish cleaning service

I've fitted a toe bar. Never used it but good for reversing onto a back fence where I park my van. Think I weakened the fence so I fitted a couple of new posts for the lady at cost to keep her happy.

ks789

lol yes, my tow bars nudged the odd bollard or fence.

Moor

I got one on a number plate surround, it’s got a camera and 2 reversing sensors, no bumper drilling needed. 

AGlassAct

Good old eBay, I had to specify UK sellers only as I needed them delivered to be fitted this week. If you don’t mind waiting they are quite a bit cheaper from China - they’ll just take 28 days to arrive!!!

AGlassAct

Fitted mine yesterday - screen and camera for just shy of £23. A couple of hours well spent and I managed to connect the parking sensors that had been disconnected.