Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

van set up advice

Pied Piper

Im looking into purchasing another van and setting it up for WFP power washing and gutter vacuuming so that I don't have to keep humping equipment about which is what I'm doing at the moment working around my pest control work , are there many of you out there that have set your vans up so you can cater for all eventualities  ? if so have you any photos of your van set up.

Ive been tying with the idea of a Citroen relay and a 500 ltr water works system working from the side door that would give me room for the power wash and the sky vac in the rear so any advice would be appreciated.

Best thing to do is work put the floor plan view of your van , then work out  where the tank needs to go , work out how much space you need for the pressure washer and vac that’s what I did with my vans , if possible put everything in the van loose before fixing the tank down and that gives you the option to move things around a bit just to be 100% sure you have it all in the right place , also having a van with twin side load doors will help no end 

Renault master medium wheelbase high roof . Only bought it due to payload needed with a 1000 ltr system and all the other bits and bobs , otherwise I would have got a sprinter or vw crafter 

Last edited by a moderator:
So would you recommend a high roof I was concerned about getting into car parks lol

I have a 3:5 meter double ladder in the top of the roof inside  , the van will not fit in a multi-storey car park but that doesn’t bother me , I find that it works very well , I dont like renault but it’s  a work van and is ok for that , I would say that roof height is a personal thing dependant on what you need to Carry but I wouldn’t have a low roof 

This is a couple of pictures of the van not very tidy at the moment as we have been so busy haven’t had time to sort it out ???

94457CE8-07B6-4C05-A3CF-9AC3EDC6BD23.jpeg

5566D3DB-8C9B-49D9-93D3-6EDAC74ED491.jpeg

132809B9-FCED-465E-9E9E-75A1BC440053.jpeg

Back