Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A Issue With GreenPro

Master Jedi Alejandro

Premium Member
I'm about to write something I really don't want to write. It's going to cause controversy. But not writing about it is selfish.

On Thursday night, while pottering around these forms, I happened to notice a member mention to @Green Pro Clean Ltd something about his SEO service, which he had been using. I vaguely remember reading of it before and so jumped onto his website. https://greenproclean.co.uk/lead-generation-window-cleaners/ 

I had been saving for a while with the intention of buying new work to add to my round. Alas, nothing suitable had so far come up. So I hesitantly email the address provided. Big mistake. What happened next is almost a blur, but it ended with me going to bed having parted 200 of my hard-earned pounds to a man I have never met. 

Fast forward to Friday morning. I'm out working on a new build estate when a email comes through. Contained in this email is a list of four address, phone numbers and names. I was working I so unable to contact them. By the time I got a chance, when home that evening, the list had swollen to nine. At only 11:42 the next morning, said list had maxed out at 20 (the agreed number paid for). Less than 48 hours from signing up, GreenPro had provided me leads to 20 potential customers!

Now this is all well and good, you must be thinking, but worthless if these non became customers. Well, this evening, number 10 has just signed up, with the first customer I had contacted both cleaned and paid today. 

If your new to window cleaning, trying to expand your round, or just interested in trying to replace rubbish work with decent stuff, I have to, painfully, highly recommend @Green Pro Clean Ltd's lead generation service. It's, without a doubt, amazing! That is unless you live where I do, in which case its awful and don't waste your money. ?

Here's a link to the details for it on the forums. Finally I will add @Green Pro Clean Ltd doesn't guarantee such a fast influx of details, but with his end of month money back guarantee, you really have nothing to lose!

Know, @Green Pro Clean Ltd, will you please release my family! ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good on you. I’ve been considering it recently too. Even though I’ve never met green pro either, he seems pretty genuine & his name and number is out there so he’s got nothing to hide. 

I’m confused.   Are you praising green pro clean or slating him?    I used his lead gen service and it’s be a great help in getting my name out there as a newbie 
Praising mate, look. ?

If your new to window cleaning, trying to expand your round, or just interested in trying to replace rubbish work with decent stuff, I have to, painfully, highly recommend @Green Pro Clean Ltd's lead generation service. It's, without a doubt, amazing! That is unless you live where I do, in which case its awful and don't waste your money. ?

Good on you. I’ve been considering it recently too. Even though I’ve never met green pro either, he seems pretty genuine & his name and number is out there so he’s got nothing to hide. 
Your singing a contract to work with a registered company, so its not like your just giving your money to GreenPro, but your right, his presence here and elsewhere helps give it weight and more security than just a random company. 

So £200 got you 20 customers paying a first clean rate with a requirement for ongoing four weekly cleans? How have they agreed to pay you I.e. cash/bank transfer/go careless?

So £200 got you 20 customers paying a first clean rate with a requirement for ongoing four weekly cleans? How have they agreed to pay you I.e. cash/bank transfer/go careless?
Most went for 8 weekly, some 4 weekly. I don't personally charge a first clean as I'm still building my work.  All paying bacs bar one which is a older couple who said they will make sure they are home to pay cash.

This is different from canvassing, which GreenPro also offer. I was literally given a list of details who I then contacted, just the same as when people contact me through my website, Gumtree, Facebook, etc. 

Crikey, glad that wasnt what it seemed. Thanks for posting the review, I'm very much in the early stages in building so this is a great tip. Something to look into for sure 

@Master Jedi Alejandro why don't you just canvass the new Brookfield estate, there will be 600 houses when complete instead of running all over the place.
My success of canvassing estates has been mixed. Look at Dargavel over in Bishopton. For every house their seems to be two window cleaners! It happens with these large estates. So the prices are mince. You said so yourself, if I'm not mistake. Saying that, I do have some good work in other, smaller, new builds and I have no plan of stopping canvassing them.

It is true it does lead to some running about, but overtime this is reduced as work is picked up closer to each other and I can drop/sell stuff that isn't worth traveling to.

In other words, I'm doing both, not either/or. ?

My success of canvassing estates has been mixed. Look at Dargavel over in Bishopton. For every house their seems to be two window cleaners! It happens with these large estates. So the prices are mince. You said so yourself, if I'm not mistake. Saying that, I do have some good work in other, smaller, new builds and I have no plan of stopping canvassing them.

It is true it does lead to some running about, but overtime this is reduced as work is picked up closer to each other and I can drop/sell stuff that isn't worth traveling to.

In other words, I'm doing both, not either/or. ?
One thing I constantly hear on here that irks me is established windies saying this is how it should be done. Apologies if I've read your circumstances wrong but I'm assuming you're a relative newbie that is out there looking for work, and aren't particularly bothered where it is because once you're established you will then look at refining and compacting. Absolutely the best way to achieve your goals, good luck 

Fast forward to Friday morning. I'm out working on a new build estate when a email comes through. Contained in this email is a list of four address, phone numbers and names. I was working I so unable to contact them. By the time I got a chance, when home that evening, the list had swollen to nine. At only 11:42 the next morning, said list had maxed out at 20 (the agreed number paid for). Less than 48 hours from signing up, GreenPro had provided me leads to 20 potential customers!

Now this is all well and good, you must be thinking, but worthless if these non became customers. Well, this evening, number 10 has just signed up, with the first customer I had contacted both cleaned and paid today. 

And yet you come back for more! ??? 

Addict! ?

Latest Posts

Back