Adam curtis

Thinking of up grading to a facelift hot water system

steve garwood
7 hours ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

You can't argue the fact that it is faster Steve at melting crud off windows and frames.  

No it hasn't changed the game but it sure has made it a hell of a lot easier.  

If you're buying a new van kitted out tomorrow and one is £150 and comes with hot water which one are you getting?  We both know the honest answer to that mate. 

I agree it’s a bit faster, however, the point I was making is that I disagree with comments like ‘it’s miles faster’ and ‘game changer’ etc.

Ive had my hot for around 9-10 years, and yes, it’s better for algae covered conny roofs and fascias, but for maintenance cleans I think the difference is not ‘game changing’.

Plus, you make my point for me.

Mine was £75 (10 years ago remember).

So in today’s prices, yes, I would pay £150, but £3600-£4000? No I wouldn’t as I don’t personally think the difference is worth that much 

Green Pro Clean Ltd
1 hour ago, steve garwood said:

Mine was £75 (10 years ago remember).

So in today’s prices, yes, I would pay £150, but £3600-£4000? No I wouldn’t as I don’t personally think the difference is worth that much 

I totally agree on the value for money front Gas is the winner every time.  I'm only going diesel as we were lucky enough to be gifted a system and lucky enough to have Neils expert help fitting it.  

I do think it shreads first clean times however and my one key fancy for it is that the hoses are more supple and seem to reel in and out easier when hot.  

But yes the Ginge and I are in agreement, diesel doesn't warrant a £4k ++ investment. 

CleanEze

My update in Hot Water pole cleaning is great in cold weather !! no more freezing hands doing them with squeegee , I put 240v Element in my 600ltr tank, only 300 lts on day in tank & it took 80 mins to heat up to 40c. worked wonders for under £50 lol.Bring on the 

Freezing mornings no more dreds..