Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Would you eat a 36 hour old bacon bagel?

Gotta say i woosy’d out lads
emoji23.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
At least we don't need to worry about you being hospitalised over the weekend with extreme flatulence.  Right decision ?

If it smells OK and tastes OK down it goes [emoji3]
County Durham Lad
My gramps is like that, he’ll eat anything and doesn’t pay attention to use by dates, even when it comes to meat, fish & rice, which are the 3 things i won’t dare to eat if they have gone. Crisps, chocolate etc fine. Anyway, i happened to be round there yesterday afternoon as we are quiet at the moment, finished at lunchtime. So i thought right lets go & see them. He loaded me up with welsh cakes, i ate the first one... thought it tasted nice, had an orangey/marmalade sort of twang to it, thought hmm this is very odd, didnt think anything of it. Bit in to the second one and it tasted the same. (Baring in mind they use lamps rather than electric lights) so the rooms are quite dark.

I took a good hard look at it & it was riddled with mould [emoji23]

I said “gramps i think these welshcakes have gone i’m afraid”

Was hilarious. But didnt kill me ?‍♂️

He grew up with a ration book. Picked a load of chips up off the pavement once when he dropped them as they fell out the bag and he ate them. [emoji85]

He’s known as the “iron stomach”

At least we don't need to worry about you being hospitalised over the weekend with extreme flatulence.  Right decision [emoji106]
I have permanent extreme flatulence mate...i have made two of my mates throw up. Sleeping in the same tent as them when camping or top & tale after a night out, back in the days when i was cool. an undiagnosed condition i think. I can’t burp either so it all comes out the other way. Not good but hey ho we all have our issues ?‍♂️

My gramps is like that, he’ll eat anything and doesn’t pay attention to use by dates, even when it comes to meat, fish & rice, which are the 3 things i won’t dare to eat if they have gone. Crisps, chocolate etc fine. Anyway, i happened to be round there yesterday afternoon as we are quiet at the moment, finished at lunchtime. So i thought right lets go & see them. He loaded me up with welsh cakes, i ate the first one... thought it tasted nice, had an orangey/marmalade sort of twang to it, thought hmm this is very odd, didnt think anything of it. Bit in to the second one and it tasted the same. (Baring in mind they use lamps rather than electric lights) so the rooms are quite dark.

I took a good hard look at it & it was riddled with mould
emoji23.png

I said “gramps i think these welshcakes have gone i’m afraid”

Was hilarious. But didnt kill me ?‍♂️

He grew up with a ration book. Picked a load of chips up off the pavement once when he dropped them as they fell out the bag and he ate them.
emoji85.png

He’s known as the “iron stomach”

I have permanent extreme flatulence mate...i have made two of my mates throw up. Sleeping in the same tent as them when camping or top & tale after a night out, back in the days when i was cool. an undiagnosed condition i think. I can’t burp either so it all comes out the other way. Not good but hey ho we all have our issues ?‍♂️

Lovely.

I nearly got the sack from my new job as a bingo caller for farting very loudly.

The boss came over and said “oi, don’t do that again”

I replied “sorry boss, must be the nerves”

He said “ok, but don’t hold the microphone to your ar5e next time” ?

Pub time ?

Have a good weekend fellow windies ?

Latest Posts

Back