Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Download Our IOS and Android App! Read more... ×
Maund

Paying to make a website

Maund

I have been trying to build a website using a website builder, I have re done it for the fifth time now because it never looks right.

So I'm thinking of getting someone to make one for me, so I googled for some companies that could do this, and there is a lot of different options available.

I just want to see how much you guys paid to get one done, and how it turned out.

I just want something pretty basic but want it to have SEO? 

Iron Giant

You can easily pay £700 to have a WordPress site built from the scratch, thankfully I only ever paid half of that.

County Durham Lad

Nudel

Google my business makes great simple webpages for free that are more than good enough.

Maund
1 hour ago, Clisty1989 said:

@Gavdoes websites.

Does he have a price list? Or a website?

Maund

Thank you, will take a look 

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Talk to Yaz at info@wayupseo.co.uk he will look after you.  Works for several window cleaners already so understands our industry.   He manages all our sites for us as well. 

Dane

This is where I’m fortunate enough to have a loving better half in the marketing world who built mine and maintains it in any spare time she gets.. along with designing fliers etc. I’ve saved so much!

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums