Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Download Our IOS and Android App! Read more... ×
chris clean

Spotless Water is it not working out?

Pit Creature

Contacted them through Facebook. Apparently some have already been delivered to the North East to go live and there’s more coming in the next 2 months. We’ll see...

SUSSEX PURE WATER

We use Spotless occasionally when cleaning commercial sites that are out of area 

We would use on a regular basis if there was a discount for high usage customers 

Mcsandlaly

They will be window cleaners next buying up the work everywhere and renting you a van with water!! Electric cars will have taken off by the time they get sorted.

spruce
On 19/11/2018 at 22:47, scottish cleaning service said:

I thought one of the guys from Cambridge would sort you out with pure? Maybe a few beers involved!

Funnily enough, I've now heard of 2 window cleaners who travel down to work their round in Cambridge from Teesside. The second couple have just converted over to wfp after working for years as traditional cleaners.

clearview

One has opened up near me, think I might give it a go. Is the water 000tds then out the pump from them ?

Doddy111

I can’t fault spotless. sign up was easy I got £20 free then they did half price Black Friday deal and today I got a call from a fella offering me a free breakfast and a free tank fill next Wednesday.

I’m happy with a free brekkie never mind all the free pure they have give me

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

clearview

I’m gonna give it a go next week once my keyfob has arrived, I’m hoping it’s good then no more messing about with ro’s taking hours and hours, no water meter wows just a tank and pump !

Edited by clearview

Doddy111

I can’t fault spotless. sign up was easy I got £20 free then they did half price Black Friday deal and today I got a call from a fella offering me a free breakfast and a free tank fill next Wednesday.

I’m happy with a free brekkie never mind all the free pure they have give me

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

clearview

You guys using spotless, beings it’s said to be 000tds from the pump do you bother using a di bottle in your vans? My current set up is a 40/40 3 stage ro and a 25ltr di vessel. 

scottish cleaning service

Spotless is a good idea but not for up here. Our water is not high enough for it to work out.