chris clean

Spotless Water is it not working out?

solarpanelcleaningltd

We were on a job for a week, in the summer, near Reading. Spent about £600 at spotless. Could have just had a standpipe and a few bags of resin.

trevor peacock

just spoken to the water authority, they charge £3.76 per 1000lts, spotless charge £36 for the same.

If I use 2 waste to 1 good thats about£10 per 1000.

even taking into account membranes and filters is far cheaper to make your own!!

RWCleaning

Yeh long term making your own will work out a lot cheaper. But buying a semi decent Small R.O (£300-£500) or a big super one (£1000+) di vessel & bag of resin all adds up.

I had to buy a booster pump at my place (£250ish)

Then you’ve got a 1000l tank for £20-£50 then a sub pump, transfer hose, insulation etc etc. 

I’m not on a water metre thankfully, so my running costs are small. But I used spotless when I was moving house for a couple of weeks. So handy. But that place was 000ppm every time I used it. I’m surprised they were letting it get above 1 or 2 in some places.

I’ve heard of loads of people paying a tenner for 500Ls of water from Tom **** or Harry up the road, and they let their water get up to 5/10/15ppm and taking 15 minutes to fill etc and they’ve got to be in as well at the time. Not worth it. Would choose spotless if I couldn’t make it myself for whatever reason. 

Pit Creature
7 hours ago, Part Timer said:

It's half price on Friday

Just noticed you’re in the north east. Is there a spotless place around here? I couldn’t see one on their map.

Part Timer
13 minutes ago, Pit Creature said:

Just noticed you’re in the north east. Is there a spotless place around here? I couldn’t see one on their map.

Not yet, think there's 2 due in Newcastle and one in Sunderland. 

Edited by Part Timer

Green Pro Clean Ltd
Just now, Part Timer said:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Bet you can hold your breath PT! 

Part Timer
8 minutes ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Bet you can hold your breath PT! 

Not bothered about up here, I want the one in Cambridge opened 🤔

Pit Creature
1 hour ago, Part Timer said:

Yeah saw that. Looks like the closest open one is about 200 miles away! 

J and S

They are not really much good if you don't live near one.

The nearest one to me is coming soon and is 4 miles away and is 4 miles of very busy roads, can take around 20 mins just to get there in middle of day.

Early morning and late afternoon it would be a nightmare and I haven't much work out that way either.

Pit Creature
5 minutes ago, J and S said:

They are not really much good if you don't live near one.

The nearest one to me is coming soon and is 4 miles away and is 4 miles of very busy roads, can take around 20 mins just to get there in middle of day.

Early morning and late afternoon it would be a nightmare and I haven't much work out that way either.

It would only take me about a minute to get to the one they saying is coming soon by me.

Green Pro Clean Ltd
4 hours ago, Pit Creature said:

It would only take me about a minute to get to the one they saying is coming soon by me.

Call the helpline and see how soon is 'coming soon'  

Think I'll be retired by the time they roll these out. 

Part Timer
6 hours ago, Pit Creature said:

I signed up 15 months ago because there was one "coming soon" to Cambridge, still bloody waiting. They make that :1f4a9: who sells, but doesn't deliver, gutter vac equipment look professional 😱 

Pit Creature

Contacted them through Facebook. Apparently some have already been delivered to the North East to go live and there’s more coming in the next 2 months. We’ll see...

SUSSEX PURE WATER

We use Spotless occasionally when cleaning commercial sites that are out of area 

We would use on a regular basis if there was a discount for high usage customers 

Mcsandlaly

They will be window cleaners next buying up the work everywhere and renting you a van with water!! Electric cars will have taken off by the time they get sorted.

spruce
On 19/11/2018 at 22:47, scottish cleaning service said:

I thought one of the guys from Cambridge would sort you out with pure? Maybe a few beers involved!

Funnily enough, I've now heard of 2 window cleaners who travel down to work their round in Cambridge from Teesside. The second couple have just converted over to wfp after working for years as traditional cleaners.

clearview

One has opened up near me, think I might give it a go. Is the water 000tds then out the pump from them ?

Doddy111

I can’t fault spotless. sign up was easy I got £20 free then they did half price Black Friday deal and today I got a call from a fella offering me a free breakfast and a free tank fill next Wednesday.

I’m happy with a free brekkie never mind all the free pure they have give me

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

clearview

I’m gonna give it a go next week once my keyfob has arrived, I’m hoping it’s good then no more messing about with ro’s taking hours and hours, no water meter wows just a tank and pump !

Edited by clearview

Doddy111

I can’t fault spotless. sign up was easy I got £20 free then they did half price Black Friday deal and today I got a call from a fella offering me a free breakfast and a free tank fill next Wednesday.

I’m happy with a free brekkie never mind all the free pure they have give me

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

clearview

You guys using spotless, beings it’s said to be 000tds from the pump do you bother using a di bottle in your vans? My current set up is a 40/40 3 stage ro and a 25ltr di vessel. 

scottish cleaning service

Spotless is a good idea but not for up here. Our water is not high enough for it to work out.