chris clean

Spotless Water is it not working out?

Mel Hathaway

I've been using spotless for the past month and tbh yes it's 3p a litre but absolutely no hassle. It's always 000 very quick to fill and can easily make £300 On a tenner. My DI is still connected as a just in case but it's never been a problem. I used to filter my own now just build it in as an expense to the business.

RWCleaning

Spotless water is now 1.5p per litre here in Bournemouth 

Ana

Noticed ones opened in reading, I've setup my account for when it's in Stoke (god knows when that will be). 

1.5p a litre is certainly more palatable.

ks789
12 minutes ago, RWCleaning said:

Spotless water is now 1.5p per litre here in Bournemouth 

im surprised its that cheap, i thought as high as 5p a litre was mentioned.

RWCleaning

Yeh my mate went there today. And I got a email from them too 

Minty

On Facebook they say it’s cheap because it’s next door to an existing pure water suppler, I would imagine it will go up if the competition goes out of business. 

It may be business, but it’s dirty in my opinion.  

Edited by Minty

RWCleaning
6 hours ago, Minty said:

On Facebook they say it’s cheap because it’s next door to an existing pure water suppler, I would imagine it will go up if the competition goes out of business. 

It may be business, but it’s dirty in my opinion.  

Yeh apparently spotless asked to buy the other guy out, and then they were gonna put their price up to 4p, he said no, so spotless went down to 1.5p, and the other guy has as well. I heard through the grape vine. 

trevor peacock

Still says 3p on the site. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

dazmond
2 hours ago, RWCleaning said:

Yeh apparently spotless asked to buy the other guy out, and then they were gonna put their price up to 4p, he said no, so spotless went down to 1.5p, and the other guy has as well. I heard through the grape vine. 

a race to the bottom is never good for any business......😕

RyeCleanLiam

Someone i know has filled up at a spotless station today in Corby. He has a 700 litre tank and the station has charged him for 938 litres 😳 

Tuffers
1 hour ago, RyeCleanLiam said:

Someone i know has filled up at a spotless station today in Corby. He has a 700 litre tank and the station has charged him for 938 litres 😳 

How does that work? Doesn't it work like a petrol pump? I reckon this will end up being a dead duck. I just can't see how they're going to make a profit. The other thing is if it's country wide who is servicing these stations, is someone driving round all the sites making sure the water is 000 or do they have local guys? It's great if you need water and you're desperate. God knows why some would pay £15 a day for 500L everyday though!?

Iron Giant

Slashed the prices for the  southerners and overcharging  northerners 🤣

Doddy111

Not the first time I’ve heard about this a few people were complaining about it on their Facebook page 

RyeCleanLiam
37 minutes ago, Tuffers said:

How does that work? Doesn't it work like a petrol pump? I reckon this will end up being a dead duck. I just can't see how they're going to make a profit. The other thing is if it's country wide who is servicing these stations, is someone driving round all the sites making sure the water is 000 or do they have local guys? It's great if you need water and you're desperate. God knows why some would pay £15 a day for 500L everyday though!?

Yeah it is like a petrol pump but the sensor for counting the litres is obviously dodgy. It comes up on a screen as you can see below in the pic. He has a 700 litre tank and he had 100 litres in the tank already but somehow the computer said he had used 938 litres 😳 

as regards to servicing and checking it is pure I believe the computer system sends data back to head office and as soon as one becomes above 000 they send someone out to sort it.

AE04CB86-EE97-4C77-9BA0-0015FAD9462C.jpeg

solarpanelcleaningltd

I think they’re fantastic. Got us out of a tricky situation, more than once.

clearview
9 minutes ago, solarpanelcleaningltd said:

I think they’re fantastic. Got us out of a tricky situation, more than once.

I think its its a great idea, we do a lot of late night early hours work for restraunts etc and it’s excellent to just turn up and help yourself to ultra pure water. For me it saves a lot of agro making my own through a 40/40 with hoses over the drive and taking an absolute age to produce, then the water cost and wastage. You also have the up keep of filters/membrane and watching your TDS levels all the time it just takes the pain out of it in my opinion. I don’t think that 3p a litre for a 24hr self service at 100ltrs a minute is much at all and guaranteed quality. 

RWCleaning
13 hours ago, Tuffers said:

I’ve seen a spotless water car driving around Bournemouth several times

Patrick Flaherty

Spotless Water started out as a car valeting business and then went down the franchise route. Seen several of their vans in the Bournemouth/Poole area.....they may have ambitions to franchise into WC !!!!! 

RW cleaning is right.

Spotless currently charging 1.5p (+vat) per litre here in Bournemouth..  

Edited by Patrick Flaherty
2 entries.

RWCleaning

Did any Bournemouth cleaners go down Friday morning? They were giving away free water & a breakfast from 7-12. I was busy but sounded cool

Patrick Flaherty

I didn't but heard that 17 turned up.. 

moto

Visted Enfield first time today, 3p +VAT, quick delivery and 0ppm, happy days 🙂  Tap water here between 350 and 400 usually...

Hope to meet some of you there one day.