Jimmy O

One to walk away from

scottish cleaning service

Its good to have different opinions or a boring world exists. I showed the guys in the fire service a picture of a woman and depends on how you look at it, you see an old or young woman. Harvard Uni split the class for freshers and they both argue over it till they all see both women in the picture. At the moment they see it, the expression on the face is priceless. I am happy with my fiver cleans that only take 5mins.

P4dstar
8 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Its good to have different opinions or a boring world exists. I showed the guys in the fire service a picture of a woman and depends on how you look at it, you see an old or young woman. Harvard Uni split the class for freshers and they both argue over it till they all see both women in the picture. At the moment they see it, the expression on the face is priceless. I am happy with my fiver cleans that only take 5mins.

See what you've started now haha. I must admit I was surprised mate, mainly because you've said before about the amount of customers you have. If you had a full round with loads of compact £5 cleans like Dave then laughing but if you're specifically heading out of the house for a handful of customers and charging as little as that then it seems like you're mugging yourself off... As always this is a matter of opinion and if you're happy then crack on and sod what people think. I was more surprised as I remember the pressure washing prices you quoted and they were more than what the lads round here charge.

Part Timer
10 hours ago, P4dstar said:

Now let’s play nicely!

😀

scottish cleaning service

Aye, I have fell out of love with pressure washing at the moment. Everything is good if you get an optimum amount of it. All my customers are a stone's through from me as they say in Spain. I heard the old guy that does a fair bit of my area is finding it hard climbing the ladder. So, if I only do one custy on a street then it opens things up for expansion. Might even bump into him and offer to buy his round but you have got to be out there. Do the sheltered home tomorrow so will see how it goes. :1f609: