RWCleaning

Black Friday Deals:

RWCleaning

Any black deals on stuff guys?

@Part Timer mentioned 50% spotless water this Friday.

i got this this morning: 

3A1F5EC8-A93E-4B8B-92C8-C147450224AE.png

Last year Wcw were doing 25% off (including electric reels) but I asked them a few weeks ago but they said they’re not this year.

spruce

Brodex have a Black Friday special on one of their pole lines. I deleted the text before I saw this post and have absolutely no idea what poles they are. Anyone buying anything from them will probably end up with more than a Black Friday - every day will be black after that.  😂

Green Pro Clean Ltd
1 hour ago, RWCleaning said:

I think @Green Pro Clean Ltd Is a fan though.?

No mate, not at all, never dealt direct with them.  When I was starting up again I bought a used system and poles because that's all I could afford but the poles were their aluminium ones and super heavy and the system was pretty much a used RO / DI / CARBON / Sediment - Pump, controller, reel and hose, 500L tank (2 x 2500)   

Did it work? Sure.  Would I buy from them?  No.  Their rep is too tarnished to risk it. 

RWCleaning
1 minute ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

No mate, not at all, never dealt direct with them.  When I was starting up again I bought a used system and poles because that's all I could afford but the poles were their aluminium ones and super heavy and the system was pretty much a used RO / DI / CARBON / Sediment - Pump, controller, reel and hose, 500L tank (2 x 2500)   

Did it work? Sure.  Would I buy from them?  No.  Their rep is too tarnished to risk it. 

I know mate, I was just pulling your pole hose! I remember you saying that before. Just a tasteless joke lol.

Green Pro Clean Ltd
36 minutes ago, RWCleaning said:

I know mate, I was just pulling your pole hose! I remember you saying that before. Just a tasteless joke lol.

Oh, I see.  Ha ha... good one!  🙄

😂

Daniel Perkins

WCW doing 24% off and does include power reels. Was considering getting compact 400l van system with power up myself. If it's 24% percent off be a nice saving and would just have to find somewhere who builds and fits tank frame.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Green Pro Clean Ltd

I think these have feet @Daniel Perkins, that bolt in to hold the tank in place.  Call and ask.  If so any mechanic can fit it for you for £80 or less. 

Daniel Perkins
36 minutes ago, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

I think these have feet @Daniel Perkins, that bolt in to hold the tank in place.  Call and ask.  If so any mechanic can fit it for you for £80 or less. 

Lovely thanks mate that would be perfect if I didn't have to get a frame made. Can I ask did you ask the insurance company about it before you went ahead with securing the tank? Not sure how pedantic my insurance will be.

Green Pro Clean Ltd

Yes recently dropped Aplan in favour of Aviva that know I have a secured tank in the van and also were £150 cheaper per year. 

Daniel Perkins
Just now, Green Pro Clean Ltd said:

Yes recently dropped Aplan in favour of Aviva that know I have a secured tank in the van and also were £150 cheaper per year. 

I'm Aviva myself, happy days cheers for the info mate appreciate it.

RWCleaning
1 hour ago, Daniel Perkins said:

WCW doing 24% off and does include power reels. Was considering getting compact 400l van system with power up myself. If it's 24% percent off be a nice saving and would just have to find somewhere who builds and fits tank frame.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Oh they are now!? When I emailed them the other week they said no. Just about sums them up lol 

Daniel Perkins
11 minutes ago, RWCleaning said:

Oh they are now!? When I emailed them the other week they said no. Just about sums them up lol 

Yup they just answered Facebook from some guy there asking does it include power up reels. I was thinking of getting compact system on friday and asking if they can throw in Phantom pole instead of the Phoenix MII poles they give with the system but I suspect they are trying to offload those poles.