Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaner swearing at ex customer

WCF

Help Support WCF:

davewindowcleaner

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6413445/Window-cleaner-launches-expletive-laden-rant-customer-badmouthing-services-neighbours.html

It wouldn't surprise me if he lose  more customers when they see this video never mind getting more work cos there is video of him going off on one to his ex customer in the daily mail.

Sam texted his customer if she wanted her windows cleaned and she reply back "No thanks, i do them myself" and then It all kicked off from there.

He should of left it well alone but no he even went round to confront her cos she was bad mouthing him to the neighbours.

Now I have been in this game for a long time time now and I have had one or two very difficult customers in the past who was rude to me when I texted them I would be coming round the next day to clean and for whatever reason they said to me something like "Dont bother"

I don't reply back when I get that kind of respond, I take their number off my phone and move on. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Aye, his business is finished and probably his gardening business when spring arises. He will be asking himself why he went back round. He will quickly realise our tongue is our worst weapon once we say something, we cant take it back.

I’ve knocked doors for customers in the past and I’ve been told by quite a few that they are not happy with their current window cleaner but won’t sack him because he will cause them trouble. Good on this lady for getting rid of a **** window cleaner.. but I’m afraid he may have put her off windies for life.

What an idiot, that will have snow ball effect. The property owner has the right to choose who cleans there windows if the work is substandard then it’s bye bye , I wouldn’t speak to someone like that even if they owed me money

He will be starting the new year walking around with a blower in his hand clearing leafs, well... until the anger management courses have kicked in.

Oh sorry. I did not see this. Missing is probably a good way to describe my mental state at the moment, but the action part? No,
emoji56.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

No memory improvement as yet then ?, I have not long come back from holiday so the rest has done me good but also trying not to do much work has helped as well and reduced the stress has helped overall but not 100% 

No memory improvement as yet then ?, I have not long come back from holiday so the rest has done me good but also trying not to do much work has helped as well and reduced the stress has helped overall but not 100% 

I'm afraid not.?

I could do with an extended holiday but we are so far behind workwise that I would feel guilty even considering it.

There are more important things than work, sometimes you just need to take time out as easier it is said than done [emoji17]

I find the more tired I am I become stressed and mentally every thing else is impacted on.

County Durham Lad

What an idiot, that will have snow ball effect. The property owner has the right to choose who cleans there windows if the work is substandard then it’s bye bye , I wouldn’t speak to someone like that even if they owed me money
Unfortunately I've had the opposite reaction, a guy squaring up to me pointing and prodding me for NOT wanting to clean his windows due to his cocky manner and constant late payments.. needless to say he didn't like being told the reason why.. so I had to tell him to be careful what he said or did next or he will need cleaning off the windows ?

Unfortunately I've had the opposite reaction, a guy squaring up to me pointing and prodding me for NOT wanting to clean his windows due to his cocky manner and constant late payments.. needless to say he didn't like being told the reason why.. so I had to tell him to be careful what he said or did next or he will need cleaning off the windows ?
1000 yard stare and an unemotional polite response tends to get them to back off. "I will not be cleaning your windows again sir, my Dr says i need to relieve stress" in a calm slightly higher tone whilst staring through them also works a treat

Latest Posts

Back