Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Not a good week for us windies

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Doddy111

First we had the guy going nuts at that woman now we’ve got this clown 5X over the limit.

Luckily no was injured, no sympathy for him at all hope he gets a harsh punishment but no doubt he’ll get off lightly.

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Holy 'I know this guy' Batman! 

He's a Mansfield based operator!  Right on my turf!  What a total w****er! 

.Drink driving has been illegal for as long as I held my licence and that's 3 decades ago. 

The only punishment for this should be prison for a decent stretch and a life ban from driving. 

Driving is a privilege. Not a right. 

Holy 'I know this guy' Batman! 

He's a Mansfield based operator!  Right on my turf!  What a total w****er! 

.Drink driving has been illegal for as long as I held my licence and that's 3 decades ago. 

The only punishment for this should be prison for a decent stretch and a life ban from driving. 

Driving is a privilege. Not a right. 
Well if he does lose his business and certainly his driving license, you could well be selling a franchise or at least many leads to a window cleaner in Mansfield in 18 months time ???

Well if he does lose his business and certainly his driving license, you could well be selling a franchise or at least many leads to a window cleaner in Mansfield in 18 months time ???

Not a chance mate.  His name is George Powell.  Powells Window Cleaning.  

Videos like this blow up on local FB groups and it's going to cost him big time.    

Won't be selling a franchise or leads there though, it's where 60% of my existing customer base is located.  Going to be having an aggressive run up to Christmas on that patch.  

STOP DRINK DRIVERS NOW!  USE GREEN PRO CLEAN!  
(Switch from your Drunk driving window cleaners at Powells to Green Pro Clean and have a Star Bucks Coffee on us) 

?

Back