Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Download Our IOS and Android App! Read more... ×
Damo

Window cleaning companies merging/partners

Cghwindowcleaning

It makes you wonder how some one can have the brains and dedication to build a sizeable business then slowly run it in to the ground.If it has problems and in a mess with no recent investment chances are his run up debt against it probably not paid his VAT bill or similar.If he had the ability to get it to a multi van business you would think he would know how to sort it.

No one should want out of a good profitable business especially with nothing lined up chances are his bang in trouble and would you want to chuck in excess of 100k at a load of rubbish.

Damo

The meet up was for that very reason as I wanted to see some basic accounts and how he’s keeping track etc and what sort of business man he is. 

He gives his guys say like 20 houses todo then when they’ve finished they go home, but he gets several complaints a week but just gives customers free cleans!!! 

That’s just one example of what needs fixing.

i would buy him out but that’s only because it’s a fairly low ish offer I guess. 

Part Timer
6 hours ago, Cghwindowcleaning said:

It makes you wonder how some one can have the brains and dedication to build a sizeable business then slowly run it in to the ground.

There are a lot of people out there that can build businesses very quickly, the good business men know when to consolidate before going again. Sounds like this guy falls into the bracket of to big to quick and didn't truly understand what his business required.