Welcome guest/lurker! Read more... ×
Download Our IOS and Android App! Read more... ×
Iron Giant

Perfect window cleaning weather

Iron Giant

I have managed to in wind and rain so far this week, but this morning isn't great so I'll looks like a late start Screenshot_20181129-083713_BBC%20Weather.jpeg

County Durham Lad

Part Timer

Didn't bother yesterday because of the forecast of strong winds. Hopefully dying down to allow a few hours this afternoon. 7am start tomorrow though 😋

Clearview Lee

A deliberate van full-service day!  👍

Iron Giant

Out walking the dog and it ain't that bad, I managed an on off the day yesterday till 3pm till it poured down, Just st as well as my wife didn't shut the garage door properly so it was open when we I got back, resulting in a partially shredded cable, so need to get that sorted which will around £40.00

County Durham Lad

windowsurfer

Pouring in fife. Warm though.  Trying to wait to hear about an inside job. Tomorrow looks like a wash out. 

P4dstar

I sat in the van killing time this morning. Started coming down sideways so I knocked in on the head. Now the sun is cracking the flags and the wind has cleared right up so i'll squeeze a few in this afternoon. I've ended up a few days behind this week though. No point catching a cold when I've got space in the diary to catch up.

Clearview Lee

well, was raining when I awoke - so took van in for a full service . Needs rear wheel cylinders - £500!!

....and it hasn't rained in Suburban W London since!! 

scottish cleaning service
3 hours ago, Clearview Lee said:

well, was raining when I awoke - so took van in for a full service . Needs rear wheel cylinders - £500!!

....and it hasn't rained in Suburban W London since!! 

You can buy a van for that price!

Den

managed to get all done today  few shower but windy was going to call it a day a couple of times but glad I stuck it out.