Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Christmas cards and tips

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Yeh now I’ve got more customers then more chance of tips. I’m on £57 so far.

last year got about £100 and a couple of bottles of wine. Generous.

And it’s often the working class family’s in modest homes who are the most generous. Not always but often.

I was chuffed with my £15 and a bottle of wine so far... Show off ?
 2 of my customers have given

me a 4 pack of topics as well ?

I’ve told them over the years that I always have one when I put fuel in my van. It sticks in their heads and I get my reward ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Three Xmas cards displayed in the van already tub or celebrations and quality street plus £75 so far. 

The best early present I got this week was getting dropped off a stroppy 20 something client after she failed to unlock the gate and got charged full price ? 

Had £30 so far so happy with that tbh, last year i thought was going to be rubbish but was good.

I see them as a bonus though I don't rely on them lol

About£30 down on last  years tips so far but got some big tippers to come .One last year gave me a card and said your money is inside . Trusting her waited till I got home £50 tip plus window money was well chuffed . Always make sure her windows are done on time this year .

Had about £30 tips so far.
Took on about £2500 of work in the last 18 months. doubt I'll get much of them but bet they grow yet by year.
Got one old dear who gives me £60 every year.
The generosity of some is amazing.
Really shows how much they appreciate you

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back