S.W. Window Cleaning

What gutter vac would you recommend?

THL4KEL
6 minutes ago, scottish cleaning service said:

Little Nellie ( my name for my £199 Maxblaster ) came good today. Clearing a gutter on a town house and the guy said I would need a big ladder. Fitted my camera on the top and six poles and away I went along the gutter and back again. 20mins front was done and 30mins back was done and I was 80 bangers heavier. Mostly sand and water came out and no broken tiles which was a bonus. I am seriously considering cutting a pole in half because I want the pole to end at chest height and they keep coming up long or short. Any thoughts on the matter most welcome?

Also used my Belay climbing glasses :1f44c:

Did you give the pressure washer a name? 

scottish cleaning service
1 minute ago, THL4KEL said:

Did you give the pressure washer a name? 

Ten Pinter, takes 10 to take it out! That's why I just leave it in. :1f633:

AGlassAct
Little Nellie ( my name for my £199 Maxblaster ) came good today. Clearing a gutter on a town house and the guy said I would need a big ladder. Fitted my camera on the top and six poles and away I went along the gutter and back again. 20mins front was done and 30mins back was done and I was 80 bangers heavier. Mostly sand and water came out and no broken tiles which was a bonus. I am seriously considering cutting a pole in half because I want the pole to end at chest height and they keep coming up long or short. Any thoughts on the matter most welcome?
Also used my Belay climbing glasses :1f44c:

How do you get on with the belay glasses @scottish cleaning service? Have you used them window cleaning yet? I get quite a lot of add on jobs which I enjoy doing, until the next day when I can barely look up or lift my pole because I’ve been working directly above me all day

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

scottish cleaning service
1 hour ago, AGlassAct said:

How do you get on with the belay glasses @scottish cleaning service? Have you used them window cleaning yet? I get quite a lot of add on jobs which I enjoy doing, until the next day when I can barely look up or lift my pole because I’ve been working directly above me all day

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

First time using them and expecting funny looks but @Nudel said he wears them all the time. Must admit, very good and only £20 from Lepirate Model 2. Took a few weeks to arrive but I would use them when converting to WFP. Small price to pay for eliminating next day's neck pain.