Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Think I might play the lottery tonight!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Damo

Arranged a new commercial job to be cleaned today and had a small team out of 4 with me included.

We started early as wasn't sure how the windows would clean, down to the last side of the building and get a call from the client.

"Are you still coming today, or not because of the rain?" I'm like urrmmmm we're nearly finished. She said ohh i didn't see you no problem (you can see where this is going already lol)

Get another call are you sure you're here? I can see people cleaning the building opposite.

So yes we got soaked and cleaned the wrong building! However I don't know how i do it we now have the incorrect job as a customer and we still got the clients cleaned inside and out.

I've knocked wrong doors and landed 3/4 jobs on one day but this is on another level.

These commercial units all look the same when you price them up lol!!!

Lotto tonight me thinks!!!!!!

Arranged a new commercial job to be cleaned today and had a small team out of 4 with me included.

We started early as wasn't sure how the windows would clean, down to the last side of the building and get a call from the client.

"Are you still coming today, or not because of the rain?" I'm like urrmmmm we're nearly finished. She said ohh i didn't see you no problem (you can see where this is going already lol)

Get another call are you sure you're here? I can see people cleaning the building opposite.

So yes we got soaked and cleaned the wrong building! However I don't know how i do it we now have the incorrect job as a customer and we still got the clients cleaned inside and out.

I've knocked wrong doors and landed 3/4 jobs on one day but this is on another level.

These commercial units all look the same when you price them up lol!!!

Lotto tonight me thinks!!!!!!

If I was you I would be round their Monday asking all the rest of the units if they need them cleaned? You could always tell the story to enlighten them.

You have better luck than me mate...i started a row of terraces once (old miners type ones) got 4 houses in, all were seemingly minging compared to normal, and then the penny dropped. I was the next street up from my round where i should’ve been. All the houses/streets look so similar. Felt like a right dope.
Put the bank details through all 4 doors as well, i thought hmmm maybe one of them has been looking for a windy?! They all certainly needed doing.
Not one of the buggers even text to say thanks for the free clean let alone pay!
?‍♂️ just the waaay it gooooees lol

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back