Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Fury vs Wilder.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

brianbadonde

What's people's take on this? I had Fury slightly ahead despite the two knockdowns. Looking forward to seeing Joshua in the mix with these two. Despite Fury not being that exciting to watch, I think he is technically superioir to these two and wins on points against AJ. 

Didn’t see it, but heard all about it. I think Fury will want a rematch asap before a AJ match. And on the rematch, it sounds like Fury could nick a win no problem by the sounds of it.

AJ would surely have to fight the winner I guess? Although that’s a long wait for him potentially.

It’s a good 3 way argument, you could picture all of them to beat each other ?

Fury was clean robbed!!! Far superior boxer!!couldn't believe the result.he had the better of Wilder throughout the fight despite the two knockdowns.Don't think Wilder could believe his luck when the result was announced.how the Mexican judge scored Wilder the winner was beyond me.something like 115-111......couldn't make it up.if it had have been in the uk Fury would be back on top like he deserves!!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

We found out nothing new about wilder, he is a ferocious fighter with a great punch that can trouble anyone, we knew that before the fight and nothing changed.

Fury, technically the best boxer in the division and now know if he walked in front of demolition ball he would be back on his feet ready to fight within 9 seconds. He has an amazing ability to recover and that will terrify opponents, having a punch in the locker isn’t necessarily enough to beat him. 

Fury won, boxing is corrupt.

I am pretty cynical and think everything revolves round TV. With it being a draw it keeps everyone happy especially Bookies for a rematch and I wouldn't be surprised if that ended in a draw also.

Bet he won't get the rematch. Wilder will try and Fight AJ. I hope that Fury keeps in shape keeps fighting and then beats the winner of those two.

Fury has now overtook AJ as the biggest box office draw the pay for tv channels want .The promoters would want best deal for their fighters, so Wilder/Fury would make big money, more than Wilder/AJ.

AJ is suddenly in the shadow.

Not surprised.. No messing about with Fury he fights anywhere. Roll on the rematch sounds like Wilder prefers that option.

Not surprised.. No messing about with Fury he fights anywhere. Roll on the rematch sounds like Wilder prefers that option.

Dunno it wasn't that well paid a fight from what I read.. Maybe more people would pay to watch the second match and boost up the winnings.

Back