Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window weapon reach it

WCF

Help Support WCF:

CHWS

What’s everyone’s opinion on this? Personally I think it’s a game changer. I’ve always said something like this would be the way forward 

$249, I believe the standard constructor brush works out to be around £160 in the UK so I hate to think how much this will cost. I think the idea is a good one - but I would be too worried about getting grit or muck stuck in the pad and scratching the glass. Someone needs to develop a similar thing but with holes in the pad so a high pressure but fine ‘mist’ cleans the pad as you go - similar to how a garden soaked hose works, the overspray bar would then be your rinse action.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

I couldn’t see a microfibre pad scratching glass at all . It’s no different to a traditional applicator, yes the price is far to high for what it is to be fair. Although the fact you can replace the bristles on the brush and then pads surely wouldn’t cost overly that much then it wouldn’t be long until you made your money back as such as compared to buying new brushes all the time 

I tried out a brush called “the wedge” before. Biggest waste of £40 i ever spent. Far too heavy on the end of the pole. I’ll stick to my normal brushes.

Likewise i thought id try some different squeegees for trad. I have the moerman and also the wagtail. Good tools but the wagtail was delivered with a split pin missing so i commandeered one from another wagtail i had, the tool has weathered now & the magnetic part needs replacing so...it’s currently redundant. Also need a new liquidator rubber for the moerman excelerator as it developed an annoying “nick” and leaves soap lines now.

The rubber I’ve had in my standard unger squeegees has far outlasted it.

Quite often the cheaper, standard tools are simply the most practical & hard wearing, whether it be water fed pole or trad.

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Constructor brushes are heavier anyway I think. Anyone that has commented so far has any of yous used a microfibre applicator? Wagga has another video of it in action 

He says you can just about do the frames with the outer bristles, not much cop then I wouldn't give a 160 pence never mind a £160 

I use an extreme and have no bother cleaning first floor sill having a swivel helps also I use brush bumpers so no fear of scratching thesill.

Just had a look at it on utube good concept but i reckon you would be disappointed once you payed out and used it i still stand buy hot wfp is the simple answer and if its a first clean with mystic paint ect on glass  its ladders scraper magic sponge ? thats needed. If you ask me its over engineering at its best ??‍♂️

Just had a look at it on utube good concept but i reckon you would be disappointed once you payed out and used it i still stand buy hot wfp is the simple answer and if its a first clean with mystic paint ect on glass  its ladders scraper magic sponge ? thats needed. If you ask me its over engineering at its best ??‍♂️
I've already one and with industrial bristles (hard bristles) with bronze wool pad and hot pure water, it makes quite a good job on lichens sticked on micro-structured solar panels. This is why I would like a second one. For the rest, I share your opinions.

Back