Beer

Oil removal driveway

Trilby92

There are chemicals you can buy from wicks or other hardware stores that will soak in and lift up the stains. Put the chemical in neat, leave for 20 mins then put a diluted solution into your jet washer. Works a treat. Swarfega oil and grease remover is what I use. 5ltr £8.99 wicks. 

scottish cleaning service

Slick is good at removing oil, I used it on my engine many moons ago.

Pjj

Generaly we will not promise to remove stains like this I have tried a number of things over the years with mixed results if I was the paying customer I wouldn’t have been happy with any of them to be truthful, also from your point of view it will be time consuming and Evan then the customer might not be happy and then won’t  want to pay looking at that drive looks like it’s on a council estate looks like they would expect the job done for £50 , don’t think I would evan quote for it it’s not a cost effective job  

Part Timer

I was always told that Acetone would remove it, never tried it though so can't guarantee.

scottish cleaning service

I wonder if brick acid would work?