Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

New job yesterday

I wonder if/how much the compensation pay out will be?

Apparently a local taxi company round here, most of the drivers are on o2. There must of tons of other businesses that have a mobile for a main number on o2

Just got the new DWP themed Monopoly, you have to wait six weeks when you pass go for a payment, the bank is a foodbank, no one can afford the houses and every time you pass a utility company the price has risen by 15%. The government say in real terms this Monopoly is far better value than the original Monopoly.

I wonder if/how much the compensation pay out will be?

Apparently a local taxi company round here, most of the drivers are on o2. There must of tons of other businesses that have a mobile for a main number on o2
Wasn't just O2, Giffgaff, Lyca mobile and Tesco as well as they piggyback the network. My phone was out of action as well! Luckily I didn't need to text or ring customers, and my jobs lists are offline. Waiting to see if Giffgaff will pay out any compensation, I'm not fussed, it was nice to be offline for the day, no calls, texts or emails coming through.

Wasn't just O2, Giffgaff, Lyca mobile and Tesco as well as they piggyback the network. My phone was out of action as well! Luckily I didn't need to text or ring customers, and my jobs lists are offline. Waiting to see if Giffgaff will pay out any compensation, I'm not fussed, it was nice to be offline for the day, no calls, texts or emails coming through.
I agree, it was very tranquil

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Back