Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleaning Vouchers

windowgleamtrowbridge

Curiosity, does any offer window cleaning vouchers?

I’m quite involved with the local Sea Cadet unit, being ex-navy. Last night was their yearly quiz night and raffle. I donated a free window cleaning voucher as a prize. The adults were going nuts over it wanting to win it!

Has anyone had any success trying to sell Window Cleaning vouchers? Would be a great present for new homeowners, or elderly family etc.

The guy who won it is passing it onto his parents because he thought it would “be and nice gift”. Went down quite a treat to be honest!

c3175fd6d9b9f7131a5a6dddbfc42454.jpg

My local pub, I clean their windows as well, did a Charity Raffle last year so I offered a free Conny Roof clean or a gutter and fascia clean or a litre bottle of Smirnoff Vodka. I was over the moon when the person that won took the Vodka ? Pal of mine just retired from the Navy, did 30+ years. Could only get to Chief Petty Officer because in his early days was well known for his drinking and fighting, had many trips to see the Captain. In the day when Forces personnel were given a bit more leeway.  

My local pub, I clean their windows as well, did a Charity Raffle last year so I offered a free Conny Roof clean or a gutter and fascia clean or a litre bottle of Smirnoff Vodka. I was over the moon when the person that won took the Vodka [emoji23] Pal of mine just retired from the Navy, did 30+ years. Could only get to Chief Petty Officer because in his early days was well known for his drinking and fighting, had many trips to see the Captain. In the day when Forces personnel were given a bit more leeway.  
[emoji23]
Probably wouldn't go that far!

They've only cracked down on drinking after the shooting on the submarine in Southampton! Before that, was a free for all on the drink. Playing with guns or not the next day!

Only came out due to an injury. Great times whilst I was in though!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Latest Posts

Back