Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Football (if we must)

ks789

If all goes to plan, chelsea will drop another 3 against city, arsenal will secure 3 against huddersfield and maybe, just maybe, cardiff get a home win against the saints, that would make my day
emoji41.png

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
could be. roughly 5/1 odds. I was 2 results off a 40k win last saturday. if going for a big win really need to have a good guestimate of draws as well as wins. saying that this weekend Ive just bet favourites in the acca. -  liverpool, man u, leeds, norwich etc. I dont bet a large amount but its more fun than lottery and a lot more likely 

If all goes to plan, chelsea will drop another 3 against city, arsenal will secure 3 against huddersfield and maybe, just maybe, cardiff get a home win against the saints, that would make my day [emoji41]

As long as we don't defend like we did against United we'll be fine.pity about Rob Holding,just as he was getting a good run in the team.defender needed in January for sure.Even though Kos is due back I've an inkling he'll not be the same after such a long layoff

Decades ago when I was a joiner on the sites, we all did a football coupon on a Friday and at lunchtime we put it on. It was at the end of the season and I got the 2 from each section right which was 10 results and other workmate got 1 wrong. Anyway, I had a £1 on it and got £500 back and the bookie found it hard to believe. It got me thinking why it was easier to pick the correct result at the end of the season. Many of the teams have nothing to play for and the result won't make a difference. Maybe the mangers are giving the youngsters a chance in the first team. Its the same with goals, most are scored just before halftime and just before fulltime because the players minds are tired and switch off. 

As long as we don't defend like we did against United we'll be fine.pity about Rob Holding,just as he was getting a good run in the team.defender needed in January for sure.Even though Kos is due back I've an inkling he'll not be the same after such a long layoff
We have konstantinos also who hasn’t really had a look in yet. He’d pair up great with sokratis i reckon with them both being greek. I don’t understand why Emery hasn’t made more use of lichtsteiner. Also kolasinac could easily play as a left back to make room for elneny in midfield.

We’ve hit the ace of spades with emery fair play. I think sometimes you’ve just gotta sit back and put faith in managers decisions. I do like how he makes full use of the bench. Subs on at 60 minutes and uses all 3. Wenger used to leave it far too late to bring people on, 75 minutes plus and by the time they’re getting a feel for the game it’s over

We have konstantinos also who hasn’t really had a look in yet. He’d pair up great with sokratis i reckon with them both being greek. I don’t understand why Emery hasn’t made more use of lichtsteiner. Also kolasinac could easily play as a left back to make room for elneny in midfield.
We’ve hit the ace of spades with emery fair play. I think sometimes you’ve just gotta sit back and put faith in managers decisions. I do like how he makes full use of the bench. Subs on at 60 minutes and uses all 3. Wenger used to leave it far too late to bring people on, 75 minutes plus and by the time they’re getting a feel for the game it’s over

To be honest,el neny doesn't really bring much in my opinion.he'll be sold in January.doesn't really do much wrong but I don't think he's good enough for arsenal.there must be a plan to bring in someone of real quality if they're going to let Ramsey go on a free.
Yeah,I like Emery.I used to hate when Wenger would always wait to the 70th min to make a sub and it was always like for like.
The club feels a lot fresher now.give Emery a window or two to bring us up to scratch!

Back