Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Def leppard

Incheck

Just to say guys def leppard are currently doing the uk hysteria tour, just seen them this week for the second time, if they’re in your town you’ll probably be able to get tickets still. One of the best bands i’ve seen live by a country mile so would be a great christmas outing if you’re in to those sort of bands [emoji41]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

Just to say guys def leppard are currently doing the uk hysteria tour, just seen them this week for the second time, if they’re in your town you’ll probably be able to get tickets still. One of the best bands i’ve seen live by a country mile so would be a great christmas outing if you’re in to those sort of bands
emoji41.png

In to what sort of thing?  Pour some sugar on me?  Ohhhh..... baby!!  ?

Just to say guys def leppard are currently doing the uk hysteria tour, just seen them this week for the second time, if they’re in your town you’ll probably be able to get tickets still. One of the best bands i’ve seen live by a country mile so would be a great christmas outing if you’re in to those sort of bands
emoji41.png

Going to see a band called ‘run for cover’ on the 21st.

They do hits from def leopard, CCR, lynnard skynard, led zeppelin etc.

Seen these a few times and they are epic.

I follow a lot of ska bands as that’s my thing, but do like a bit of rock.

Any windies on here near the Kent/London border, they are playing on the 21st December in the partridge pub, Bromley high street 

Going to see a band called ‘run for cover’ on the 21st.They do hits from def leopard, CCR, lynnard skynard, led zeppelin etc.

Seen these a few times and they are epic.

I follow a lot of ska bands as that’s my thing, but do like a bit of rock.

Any windies on here near the Kent/London border, they are playing on the 21st December in the partridge pub, Bromley high street 
That sounds right up my street, i’m well in to CCR & lynard skynard, not so much led zeppelin i haven’t really taken the time to listen to much of their stuff.

Just had an argument with the deep fat fryer - was like ramsays kitchen nightmares here tonight [emoji85] grill packed in and the oil was gone in the fryer so had to decant that after cooking... put too many spuds in the basket and the oil rose too high...aw maan. Feel like a right amateur. Grease everywhere. Mopping the floor & all sorts. Thank the Gods for radio or i would lose it [emoji23]

That sounds right up my street, i’m well in to CCR & lynard skynard, not so much led zeppelin i haven’t really taken the time to listen to much of their stuff.

Just had an argument with the deep fat fryer - was like ramsays kitchen nightmares here tonight
emoji85.png
grill packed in and the oil was gone in the fryer so had to decant that after cooking... put too many spuds in the basket and the oil rose too high...aw maan. Feel like a right amateur. Grease everywhere. Mopping the floor & all sorts. Thank the Gods for radio or i would lose it
emoji23.png

My cooker gives a round of applause every time I open the door.

It’s a fan oven ?

Ooooh in the name of lerrrve, going to see them in Sheffield Friday, my missus likes Joe, could have seen them in Brum but decided to go and see them in their home town and stay overnight, it's 30 years since we went to the original Hysteria Tour Gig.  

I went to see Def Leppard on Sunday up here in Newcastle. One of my favourite bands ever and they've pretty much been the soundtrack to my life. Being a semi professional musician myself, Phil Collen (guitar) is one of my big inspirations. Third time I've seen them get better every time it was an amazing gig ?

it's 30 years since we went to the original Hysteria Tour Gig.  

Very cool mate you must of got to see Steve Clark. How was the gig back then?

I went to see Def Leppard on Sunday up here in Newcastle. One of my favourite bands ever and they've pretty much been the soundtrack to my life. Being a semi professional musician myself, Phil Collen (guitar) is one of my big inspirations. Third time I've seen them get better every time it was an amazing gig ?

Very cool mate you must of got to see Steve Clark. How was the gig back then?
Yes he died in 91, great gig but they were at the NEC in September 87 and April 88 I think it was 88 as we went to quite a few concerts.

Back