Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Reserve your dinner date here

emoji50.png
what the hell?!

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app
Us English are made from sterner stuff then you Welsh boys, except @Denhim with the dodgy neck, shoulder, hip, knee and little pinky ?

Heeey you’re 6”5 man!
I could have done it when i was 22/23 maybe, but i wouldn’t be functioning now if i had done that last night ?
I’m also a bit conscious of my sugar intake (i’ve already got one silver tooth) don’t fancy a full set of them it would cost me a fortune [emoji102]

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

11 pints and a Bombay Bad Boy for me. Right as rain ?
Man after my own heart! Good to see there are some old school types still out there in these snow flake times we live in.

Pie mash this morning, into borough market for 11, on the lash up until kick off, watch Millwall lose, er, play I meant, then back to my local until closing.

Its what weekends are made for.

Need to park last nights curry first though ?

Sunny with a gentle breeze in the NE, all work done. Filters, resin changed and enough water in the tank for Monday, never missed any work this week ☺️
Yeah Friday was a good day, after all, I even got finished  early so I and a mate went out for something to eat at a local smokehouse 15 hour smoked brisket ?

Like in America were they smoke different meats for hours and it's really tender and packed with flavour, there is only 3 places in the whole of the north of England https://www.facebook.com/smokehouserailwaystreet/videos/410894156011438/  

View attachment 15292
Looking at that photo you also get your desert from that dish bread and dripping lol

looks tasty ?

Must admit, that looks delicious.

I had my delicious cockney dish yesterday ?

View attachment 15293
Who eat all the pies no wonder your over weight lol it’s been a while since I had pie and mash. 

Never had cockney Pie & Mash, definitely need to try it one day, not sure I could do 3 pies though 
Not exactly big pies though, it's the liquor I don't like the look off. Looks a bit like liquified mushy peas and I'm no fan of mushy peas. Probably nothing to do with peas though.

Who eat all the pies no wonder your over weight lol it’s been a while since I had pie and mash. 
I can't believe you've actually said that ? Bit like me calling someone about drinking too much ?

Not exactly big pies though, it's the liquor I don't like the look off. Looks a bit like liquified mushy peas and I'm no fan of mushy peas. Probably nothing to do with peas though.

I like me mushy peas I think different places do it a little different @steve garwood  will be the man to ask, I've missed your last 2 visits maybe one day me you and @THL4KEL could do a working lunch at the Smokehouse one day. 

I can't believe you've actually said that ? Bit like me calling someone about drinking too much ?
Absolutely nothing like mushy peas. I don’t like them either.

The liquor is actually made from parsley. 

Its very important if you try it, to add the chilli vinegar to the liquor or it will not taste how it’s supposed too.

Also, it’s imperative you try it in a REAL pie mash shop.

There are a lot of copy cat ones that aren’t anywhere near as nice.

Arments, Goddards or the very best, manzes are the place to go.

Me and my mates go to the one in tower bridge rd, Bermondsey.

There is also one in the place I grew up, Peckham.

It’s God’s way of treating mankind ?

Latest Posts

Back