Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window Cleanind Round for sale in Lichfield/Whittington

WCF

Help Support WCF:

PureShine

A friend is selling his window cleaning round consisting of £3.5k of work per month on a 4 weekly basis, there are also a small number of 8 weekly. Established for 18 years, all year round customers. Majority cash payers with a small number of bank transfers.

He also has an almost new 500l 2 man k-systems setup complete with 4040 RO with auto shut off.

Looking for 3.5 cleans for the round and £1100 for the system.

I was originally going to be taking on the round myself but financially i just cant commit. The work is so compact, some streets with 15+ jobs on side by side

From what I saw when looking at it the avg price would be higher than that. £9.45 seems a bit low for the prices i were looking at. Best thing to do is give him a call. Very easy guy to talk to

A friend is selling his window cleaning round consisting of £3.5k of work per month on a 4 weekly basis, there are also a small number of 8 weekly. Established for 18 years, all year round customers. Majority cash payers with a small number of bank transfers.

He also has an almost new 500l 2 man k-systems setup complete with 4040 RO with auto shut off.

Looking for 3.5 cleans for the round and £1100 for the system.

I was originally going to be taking on the round myself but financially i just cant commit. The work is so compact, some streets with 15+ jobs on side by side
Hi I am interested in this if still for sale call me 07908928208

Latest Posts

Back