Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Extreme DuPont hybrid update.

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Den

It’s getting on for a four months now still my son and myself as been using the extreme dupont hybrid as been used everyday constantly and has showed no signs of wear and tear this brush is used on just about every type of window including leaded and astragal their is two occasions when I don’t use this brush is on ‘ original lead glass listed building for example’ and also one day a month that We clean an estate which as 25+ house that are all square leaded on these occasions I use the ultimate flock. 

The life span of this brush is looking great also wish I had taken measurements of the bristles before trialing as it still looks brand new as a matter of fact the only wear is on the brush bumper which I use standard on all my brushes. 

The lightness of this brush means in my case I can work all day without feeling fatigue and coming home totally knackered especially now I use the extreme pole.  

Considering how short the bristles are they get into the corners or the frames where you get spider nests and removed them as good if not better than many other brushes I own. 

The natural bristles have brilliant scrubbing power. 

This is a brush I highly recommend and will always have a place on my van for so many reasons.

Personally Im hooked on the extreme range of brushes now the weight saving just what the doctor ordered ?

Yes much shorter 

Does the bristle lenght differ from the origional?
Yes bristles much shorter its Good for first cleans also,, but if you have deep frames I would use the ultimate flock or medium soft for the first clean then use the extreme DuPont once you have the first clean done. 

Yes much shorter 

Yes bristles much shorter its Good for first cleans also,, but if you have deep frames I would use the ultimate flock or medium soft for the first clean then use the extreme DuPont once you have the first clean done. 
Cheers, got any pics of side by side comparison please mate?

Will take photos after work, do you mean between the ultimate DuPont and extreme DuPont?

@paul alan not sure if you mean between the ultimate and extreme DuPont.

just another thing the extreme is good also for Juliet railings.

65639C3F-544E-42C6-BD10-AED58AE2C1B4.jpeg

4DDCFADE-E36A-428E-8FA1-A19F15A15F72.jpeg

Hi Den, thanks.

Was on about the extreme mate. I'm glad I've seen that photo now, the best thing about the extreme for me was the curtain effect the bristles give. I can see that the dupont version has lost that.

Hi Den, thanks.

Was on about the extreme mate. I'm glad I've seen that photo now, the best thing about the extreme for me was the curtain effect the bristles give. I can see that the dupont version has lost that.
I only hav the 35cm medium hybrid extreme not the 26cm. 

Back